“food only average”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

the food and sedrvice is ok
this is not the olive garden of years ago
now that the entire chain is in bankruptcy
the food and service was mediocre we will not go back

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On a goof-off day, I made a trip to Concord for shopping, dining, and sightseeing. I stopped by Olive Garden for lunch.

On arrival, I was greeted and seated immediately on arrival.

Michelle, my waitress, came by for my beverage order promptly.

When she returned, I placed my order for the Soup, Salad & Breadsticks Combination. It was $7.99.

For Round #1 on the soup, I took Pasta e Fagioli. I’d never had that before. I found white and red beans off-putting. But, the ground beef, fresh tomatoes and tubetti pasta in broth did appeal to me. It was fairly easy to eat my way around most of the beans. I thought that soup was actually quite good.

As always, the salad and breadsticks were great. I was fortunate enough to have timed my order to coincide with a fresh batch of breadsticks coming out of the oven. So, these breadsticks were exceptionally delicious.

For Round #2 on the soup, I took the Minestrone. Again, I ate my way around the beans. I liked the fresh vegetables and tiny shell pasta in the light tomato broth.

Service from Michelle was excellent.

The place, including the restroom, was clean.

I enjoyed my lunch here. I’d eaten here before with a friend. On this visit, things were consistent with the last visit. So, I would definitely eat here again and can recommend this Olive Garden to others.

I rate this experience at 4.50.

If you found this review helpful, please click THANK below.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

The only reason for the average review was the wait. We were a party of 8 and was told there was no wait. We ended up waiting over 25 minutes to be seated. Once we were seated the food was good and service was quick and done with a smile. Our waiter was great learning our names and often referenced us during the meal. He was especially good with the kids.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Food quality is consistent across this chain. Pasta was perfectly cooked and tasty. The only complaint was the cheese dip we ordered as an appetizer which was extremely oily instead of creamy, as if reheated.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We went for lunch on a Saturday. After waiting for 25 minutes and seeing everyone else being seated, we asked the hostess how much longer it would be. She said our name had been erased! We were seated right away but that was not a good first time impression... However, the waitress was nice and the food was very tasty. We will go again but will definitely keep an eye on how long we wait!

1  Thank RosemaryKN

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!