All reviews off the highway room was clean the breakfast area easy access free breakfast cookies convenient location business trip new hampshire nice stay would stay again great place to stay front desk staff indoor pool chinese restaurant across the street concord inns
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Lobby looks good.. nicely remodeled Rooms... not so much.. very dated. I have stayed at various Hampton Inns.. this was certainly the worst. IF they remodel may be worth a try.. Breakfast.. totally picked over.. also disappointing. I will say the staff was very friendly and kind.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear lululalapaloza,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and are very sorry for the conditions encountered in your room, along with our breakfast selections. We will address your comments with our team as we work to improve our guest experience. Your feedback is genuinely appreciated, as it is the first step in helping us improve our services. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The Hampton Inn in Bow was wonderful! Very clean very nice rooms very nice free breakfast. Breakfast was continuously stocked with food we saw nothing ever begin to run out and the girls would be stocking more. Very nice rooms very quiet! We were there during Laconia bike week and it was probably a full house and we have not one complaint! Great friendly service at all times!! Definitely highly recommend!!! Also very convenient to get to and around from.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Very accomodating,it was bike week in nearby Laconia nh,plus high school graduation,but they found a room for Friday they Sunday nights,ON saturday I asked for a change to a handicap room,since I'm a A/ka amputee,they took my suitcase and crutches and moved me,my wife was allowed to move to rehab hospital nearby,so I didn't need the room Sunday night,they didn't charge me,and while I had breakfast,they put my suitcase and crutches in my car.

Room Tip: Jesse and Jenn. were extremely polite and accomadating
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Tired, old hotel. Room was too small. No king size bed. Small vanity in bathroom, with shower for under 6 feet person. Breakfast was included but was only the minimum. We were there for bykers week. That was no help

Room Tip: Don't get rm 102
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Dear DrHWB,

Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry for the issues encountered and appreciate constructive feedback like yours as we constantly strive to better our guest experience. Please let us know if you have additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. We are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

My stay was acceptable with one large exception - - there was not any hot water in the morning. In fact, the water was so ice cold I couldn't take a shower at all. Not the greatest way to start your day.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton