“Great lunch spot”

Bart's Deli
Ranked #11 of 25 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stopped for lunch based on a recommendation from a local resident. What a pleasant surprise. The exceptionally nice man at the deli counter made a fresh pizza for my daughter just the way she liked it. The rest of the family had a simple lunch of hot dogs and fries, and the food was fresh and delicious. A woman sitting next to us had a cheesesteak that looked incredible, I wish I had ordered one! There were plenty of choices and fresh salads, as well as barrel pickles and pickled eggs. I wish we asked the deli cook his name, he was a wonderful person.
Unfortunately, the ladies at the front register were not quite as pleasant. We apologize to them for making them actually take the time to ring up our purchase, we know it was very inconvenient for us to be buying something. Thank you for not making eye contact as well.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Hi...I love their breakfast wraps and home fries. Also excellent soups. Go up to the counter...order or do self-service...then take the food into a small sitting are. All of this in a small market so it's a one stop shop. Whenever I am traveling to the area, I always have at least 1 meal at Barts.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

I’ve been here in all 4 seasons, and whether we are getting groceries, grabbing a sub, or some snacks and beer, they always hit the spot. A must visit when in Crawford Notch.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The food is fantastic and we found everythibg we needed for out road trip and more . A great stoo for tourists and locals put Barts Deli on you list if yumny goodness !!!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We had a condo and really didn't use anything but the grocery store until night three, when we wanted good takeout. Snow liked the devil and any restaurant on the main strip that interested us had closed early (understandable, bad roads and slow weekdays). So I went looking for beer and some provisions. Bart's had everything I needed to make a decent meal at the condo, and it reasonable prices. Went back the next morning to try a breakfast sandwich I think I met Bart, a gent behind the grill who was an ex-Navy man I think and had moved back to run this place. His breakfast sandwiches are fantastic, the baked goods are off-the-charts, and ask him anything about the area, he's a fountain of knowledge and pleasant to talk to. If that was you, Bart, thanks for getting me off the mountain in a snow storm. I would have liked to try the deli sandwiches, but we'd already loaded up on cold cuts on day one.