“modern diner with good range of reasonably priced food.”
Review of Sid's Restaurant

Sid's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in Winnemucca
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Short walk from motel and a modern attractive diner with plenty of parking if required. Good range of meals and the apple pie was superb

Reviewed 24 June 2018

When you walk into Sid’s, you immediately get the feel of a seat-yourself diner, with booth and counter seating and a gathering of local clientele. On a recent road trip, I stopped at Sid’s for a late breakfast and chose the country skillet ($10.29). The skillet was a combination of eggs, potatoes, sausage, and bacon, smothered with a sausage gravy. The gravy was rich and creamy, but did not overpower the dish. I ordered the English muffin which came uniquely grilled and pressed to the thickness of a pancake. While a different twist than the standard toasted muffin, it was quite tasty prepared this way. Service was excellent and wait time for breakfast was only about 10 minutes. To complete the old-school diner experience, checks are tabulated on a calculator and hand-printed.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

The food here is average. Not amazing but it was good. I had the biscuits and gravy. One biscuit, topped with gravy and a side of hash browns. When I get biscuits and gravy I expect some biscuit with my gravy, this one was definitely biscuit heavy but that's ok. My boyfriend had the huevos rancheros and enjoyed it. If we ever have another overnight in winnemucca I will probably try someplace else for breakfast. But the servers were on top of our drinks and very friendly!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love Sid's! The best breakfast in Winnemucca--great food, no wait time, good service. Try the Sonoma omelet or one of the scrambles, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Sid’s has great breakfasts. Quality food and simple basic fair. Omelettes are light and fluffy, the vegetable omelette is filling. Hash browns are nicely cooked. Ask for homemade salsa.

I eat here frequently and have always been happy with the quality.

1  Thank pjblast