“Elegant”
Review of Romanza

Romanza
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Savor exquisite Italian Cuisine and enjoy Tuscan inspired dishes including authentic pastas as well as fire-grilled steaks and handcrafted specialty dishes.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Eating here was pure joy. The food was good and the staff was very attentive. They explained any questions I had concerning the menu. The dinner was served promptly and the waitress was vey good about refilling my drinks. It isn't easy sometimes to eat alone out and about, But they made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend the sea food. It was wonderful and seasoned just to my liking. It was quiet enough to enjoy my dinner. The hours open were good. I know I will be back to enjoy another meal at this restraint.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This past weekend we stayed at the Montego Casino and hotel in Wendover. While there we dined twice at our favorite restaurant, Romanza Italian Restaurant. The best in town or at any of the casinos. As always, Ernie the manager took exceptional care of us and provided superior service. The food was outstanding as was the wait staff. Claudia is one of our favorites and is highly recommended! She provided fabulous service and treated us like royalty. A romantic restaurant with great food, service, and they have become good friends. They truly went out of there way to take care of us as I’m sure they would for anyone! Make sure to dine there when you go to Wendover! Five star review from us! Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Have totally run out of words to use anymore.Outstanding,Superb,Exceptional, have used them in previous write-ups,the staff, food and manager of this restaurant can go toe too toe with any other staff from any restaurant in the country. Ernesto(mgr.) should be wearing a white suit .He truly is the guiding light of this great place and staff

1  Thank LarryF1335
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The food was excellent. I had a steak that was tender and done the way I like it. We also had a very pleasant and efficient waitress.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

I went with my sister for dinner, we were greatly surprised with the food and service, the Steaks were great