Eldorado Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$96
  • Pool
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$182
US$204
Homewood
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

US$171
US$154
Hampton.com
Grand Sierra Resort and Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$110
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$144
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Whitney Peak Hotel(Reno)
US$160
  • Restaurant
Silver Legacy Resort Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$79
Official Site
  • Pool
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Peppermill Resort Spa Casino(Reno)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$128
US$118
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa(Reno)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$94
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Reviews (1 364)
1 364 results
All reviewsdynasty towercabana caferooms are largeplayers clubdowntown renotable gamesslot machinesmelsbingonvbowlingcomps
9 - 14 of 1 364 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are old and dirty. Bathroom needs a deep clean. Restaurants have nothing to offer except a high price. The Mexican restaurant was the only good place to eat with god prices. Some questionable people that are in the casino look like half homeless.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 283paulettep
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I reserved 2 rooms at this hotel. 2 days later well within the free cancellation I canceled 1 room. They acknowledged to cancellation but have never refunded to amount for that room. Multiple calls and messages left but they refuse to return my call.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First I want to say that every person I encountered that worked at The Sands was amazing! From the moment we got there till the moment we walked out the staff was phenomenal! I wish they worked at a different hotel

Now comes the ugly part.

I can honestly say that the room we stayed in was not safe, it was literally falling apart.

-The window was separating from the wall. You wouldn't know it unless you pulled the curtain all the way back, it looks like someone is doing a good job of trying to hide the deterioration. We were on the 11th floor and believe me, this is not an exaggeration. I told my 17 year old niece not to go near it because it truly looked like it could fall out.

- The ceiling above one of the best was water stained and was drooping.

-The bathtub took forever to drain. This was an actual bath issue not an operator issue.

- The AC unit was ancient but that wasn't the issue because it worked well, the issue was the thing was coming apart. It looked like it needed to be screwed back into place or something, we didn't go near it.

- The chairs were stained so badly we didn't sit in them. The stains looked like someone had urinated all over them. I understand accidents happened but that's what cleaning products were invented for.

-There were strange brown splatters on the wall next to the headboard on one of the beds. Blood? Food? I have no idea but it was disgusting.

-The bedding was horrible. The sheets barely fit the mattress the blanket wasn't even a blanket, it was almost like a thicker sheet.

-The shower curtain does is cloth. Water ended up all over the floor in the bathroom. I mean truly the entire bathroom floor was soaked in water.

-The television was a flat screen but the picture looked like something out of 1992. It was kind of nostalgic and annoying at the same time.

-The elevator to the garage is shotty at best. You can literally see outside thru separations in the elevator.

We paid almost 400 dollars after taxes and resort fees for only two nights. To my knowledge the prices were probably hiked up because there was a bowling tournament going on that weekend but honestly, if they are charging that much AND they have a casino, they can surely afford to make some much needed improvements and upgrades to their hotel.

Needless to say this hotel could be amazing but I won't be staying there again until some changes are made. If all the rooms in the hotel are like the one we stayed in, it's not worth it at all.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We didn't stay here... but I would have. We went to check out casino...and to eat at Mel's diner.
The Diner was great... great food for a reasonable price.
We also checked out the casino... nice atmosphere.. friendly staff.
Nice bingo parlor... must be popular... Ithey was booked the time slot I wanted... looked nice.. reasonable charge.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy A
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I love visiting and playing at the Sands Regency. Staff members that we have encountered are always friendly. They also go out of their way to see if you need help with anything. The atmosphere is always good there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple