6 people are viewing this hotel
US$114
Free cancellation until 21/11/05
US$114
Free cancellation until 21/11/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
6 226
1 894
6 226
1 894
All reviews johnny rockets summit room bowling alley high limit movie theater get away great room slot machines casino lex fun rim larry buffet gambling concert vip
Selected filters
88 - 93 of 9 497 reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

I went to a live free concert it was very fun. I also played table top games. The card dealers were nice and understanding even though I was kind of buzzed and never played before. Fun place to go. The food at the grand cafe is actually very tasty. I had a ceaser salad with shrimp. The shrimp were very good and not fishy. My server Saima was very helpful, nice, and gave us quick efficient service. She was the cherry on top of our meal. My friend got a BLT and enjoyed his sandwich also.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Customer Care, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Dear Sunshine02660320440,

Thank you for taking the time to give the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino a 5-star review! We are elated to hear about your experience with Saima. We have passed on your kind feedback to management, so Saima can receive the recognition she deserves. We are very lucky to have her on our team. We are looking forward to you visiting us again soon!

Reviewed 10 September 2021

It was just my husband and I. We have a timeshare in Sparks but with the free rooms, this is our favorite place to stay and we highly reccomend it all our friends. It is by far the best place in Reno to stay.

Date of stay: September 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Customer Care, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear Billiehalloway,

I want to thank you for choosing the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino and for sharing your great review. It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed our amenities. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation to your friends. We are looking forward to you visiting us again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

Hospitality at its finest!

The most welcoming and accommodating casino/hotel resort in Reno. My host Audrey continues to go above and beyond to make my stays perfect for me as a traveling nurse from out of state. After spending an extended period of time at other local casinos, I’ve decided I won’t stay anywhere else for my extended stays in Reno. The staff, the rooms, the service, the entertainment/amenities are all fabulous. It's employees like Audrey who make it easy to decide on which hotel to stay at. I highly recommend this wonderful place to anyone who prefers to receive the luxury hospitality they always offer. I am truly thankful for this wonderful place.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear tiffanytQ853DG,

Thank you for taking the time to give the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino a 5-star review! We are elated to hear about your experience with Audrey. We have passed on your kind feedback to management, so Audrey can receive the recognition she deserves. We are very lucky to have her on our team. We are looking forward to you visiting us again soon!

Reviewed 9 September 2021

One of the great hotels in Reno. It’s not just a casino, it’s also offers amenities for kids – you will find bolling alley, movie theater, arcade, club and mini golf course in the property. Lots of places to eat, fast foods and formal dining as well if you prefer.
Most important are the staff are professionals and friendly. Love to come back in this property in our next travel opportunity.

Room tip: Rooms are very clean and the bed is comfortable
Date of stay: September 2021
Customer Care, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear 268wenu,

Thank you for visiting the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino and sharing your review. It is a delight to know how much you enjoyed our amenities. We truly appreciate the excellent rating you have awarded us and hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

5 star
We played lots time slot machine
Some time machine stops & always find one of the best person & one lady ( Andrea arroyo & shan
Their behavior is kind for as they helps always wan we need .
I win some time jackpot the person gives my jackpot money very quickly.

Room tip: If you need any help . Don’t hesitate remember the person name & as for the help, They are’s very help ful.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Customer Care, Guest Services / Front Office at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear balvirisinghb,

Thank you for taking the time to give the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino a 5-star review! We are elated to hear about your experience with Andrea Arroyo and Shan. We have passed on your kind feedback to management, so Andrea Arroyo and Shan can receive the recognition they deserve. We are very lucky to have them on our team. We are looking forward to you visiting us again soon!