“Great food, inviting atmosphere with easy parking; neighborhood restaurant.”
Review of La Cucina

La Cucina
Ranked #190 of 1 031 Restaurants in Reno
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A comfortable restaurant for great comfort food or options for the classics with a fun flare.

We started with the antipasto platter which had a nice selection of cheeses, meats and olives. Plus a fun deconstructed bruschetta.

One in our group had the Baked Rigatoni, one had the Spaghetti Marinara and I had the Rigatoni Isabella. I really liked the Isabella the best of the three.

I would suggest you ask about the cheese selection on the antipasto platter if you prefer non sheep or goat varieties.

I had double chocolate gelato for dessert and it was wonderful!

Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank 144Y

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I always love trying new restaurants and this one did not let me down. My sister and I split our meals and there was plenty of food to go around. Everything was fresh and made perfectly. And topped the meal off with homemade gelato. Yum! Unfortunately I cannot brag about the service. They were definitely understaffed on the night we went and we ended up having to speak with the management. But the food made up for it for sure.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

We celebrated a birthday...all meals were wonderful...good service...will go again. Desserts are also quite special!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

When there a few times already for lunches both with family and for business. Food is wonderful: salmon, pasta, chicken marsala. Good service

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Enjoyed the patio for lunch, so relaxing and pleasant. The shrimp lunch special was great and could be made gluten free. Great service and a wonderful place to meet friends.