“Great Location, Trendy Local Restaurant”
Review of Campo

Campo
Reserve with OpenTable
Campo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #42 of 993 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$10 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: First
Transit: Campo is located at First and North Sierra in the Palladio in the Riverwalk area.
Description: Campo is a neighborhood restaurant, a gathering place, where the team works tirelessly to create authentic Italian dishes from fresh, local, seasonal ingredients.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is In a great spot, right at the edge of the Truckee River,across the street from the theater.
They use some locally sourced items on their menu, and the menu is creative and trendy.
I had the carbonara and it was scrumptious!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Ace Blood-Orange Cider. They use locally sourced food (always support local when you can!). Gnocchi was very tasty, and I loved the beer soup. We had excellent service. Will go again if in the Reno area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We shared a couple of pizzas, which were excellent. I felt the beer prices were a little high for a 10 or 12 oz. pour. I would have preferred a wider selection of IPAs, but otherwise, there were plenty of beer choices. The waiter brought us a sample of an appetizer from the kitchen...great touch, and the app was excellent.

1  Thank CDBCDB
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

We had dinner during the Super Bowl and my friends fish came back over, then under cooked. However, my meal was great and the calamari excellent!

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here before the show at the Pioneer center as it is close enough to walk. My husband had the prix fixe and I had the butternut squash gnocchi. We thoroughly enjoyed everything and had a table next to the window, good for people watching. The place was busy, as are all places near the theater but service was friendly and timely.

1  Thank Chekug12

Been to Campo? Share your experiences!