“Dinner was good”

Ranked #37 of 1 030 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Saturday and Sunday Brunch - serving generous portions of "twisted farm food". Full bar featuring great cocktails and the Best Bloody Mary in town! Senior menu availble.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We usually go to the Hash House for breakfast however all the other restaurants were very busy with the Father's Day crowd so we went to the Hash House for dinner. I had the Sunday special roast chicken dinner. It was great as was the service. It was also inexpensive. I am afraid if word gets out that the Hash House will be crowded at dinner too.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We went to Hash House for lunch. There was 8 of us and we were put in a big booth which was uncomfortable making it hard to eat. The food was good and so was the service.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

One of the few places I found open upon arrival at the hotel. Pork ribs were more than excellent! Just happened to run into this place.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This is one of our favorite places to eat while we are in Nevada. You will not go hungry from this place and the food is so yummy!! I would suggest sharing meals due to their portions are huge!!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I ate here 3 times and each time the food was good except for my Cobb salad was missing avocado. There was hair on my table on one occasion.