“Delicous Choices”

Laughing Planet Cafe
Ranked #315 of 1 030 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Although I live in California, I travel often to Reno to visit my sister. Twice I've gone with her to eat at "The Laughing Planet" and both times I have swooned over the deliciousness of the meal. Just don't make the mistake that I did and order too much; the portion sizes are as generous as they are yummy. I can't recommend enough that you try one of the kale salads.......good and good for you! I also love the casual environment with both outdoor and indoor seating.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Really good burritos and salads. Good vegan selection, too. Too bad I was on lunch; they also have a good microbrew selection.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This is not just for vegans and vegetarians. My boyfriend and I each had a bowl and it was filling. The ingredients were fresh and all the ingredients paired well together. The tempeh was SOOOO good! Friendly staff and the food was excellent. If ever coming through Reno again we are definitely stopping here again. Loved it!

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This is the best Eggs Bennie I have ever had ! I picked the veggie Bennie- mushroom,spinach, avocado on the veggie hash! Amazing! The portion size was huge and I was stuffed until well after lunch. I also had their freshly squeezed grapefruit mixed with orange juice. Exceptional value for money. Service was friendly and quick. Word to the wise, it's extremely busy Saturday and Sunday mornings. They have free coffee while your waiting which is a nice touch .

Reviewed 5 June 2017

I am so happy to have found this on a recent jaunt about town. I am always in search of a really satisfying vegetarian and vegan friendly place and I have found it! I came in for a late lunch after a day of hiking. I enjoyed an awesome harvest bowl and a refreshing hard apple cider!

I loved this place so much, I went for round 2 the next day at their other Reno location... I found the service to be much, much better here! Thank you!

Been to Laughing Planet Cafe? Share your experiences!