“Afternoon tea for 2”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Rossington
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: This is a new luxury wedding, events and dining venue located near Bawtry, South Yorkshire. It has 9 luxury bedrooms.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say? Fantastic, fantastic and fantastic.
The staff were very attentive and curtious.
The food was lovely. The scones was a bit strange but I liked the sweet topping...yummy. we had two pits of tea, at no extra cost.
All in all, I enjoyed the afternoon tea.
We asked if we could look at the hotel inside and we went exploring all the rooms.
It has been loving restored to it's original spender.
Would I go again?
Definitely, I will return with my man soon

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely afternoon tea in a recently refurbished local hotel. The grounds need s bit of work & the last part of the private road to the hotel is appalling, but you soon forget that inside the place. Staff are nice & not intrusive but in hand when you want them. I would have liked a better look around the place. They are refurbishing rooms & will become a quality hotel in time.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this lovely old building on a trip from Essex to Yorkshire for a special birthday celebration. Staff were friendly and polite. Sandwiches and cakes were ok, although I must say the scone was a bit strange, not what this Essex girl was expecting. Tea ran out before I had finished eating, which was disappointing. Average price for an afternoon tea. Wedding reception going on elsewhere in the building, but didn’t affect the service. Ladies loo was a sight to behold; purple velvet padded doors, chandeliers in the cubicles and a wrought iron spiral staircase. Very swish! Spent some time walking the dog in the grounds. They certainly need some loving care, they have the potential to be stunning if maintained. Viewed from the outside, the house looks a bit sad, especially from what you can see through the windows, which was not appealing. Still, I’m a sucker for a grand old building!

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

What a find this is!.

We came here after a disaster stay in Sheffield!!.

This place is fantastic, our room is great, very large spacious with the biggest bath I've ever seen.
The decor is amazing very old fashioned with so many interesting features ornaments and pictures etc.

The staff where all very friendly and have arranged us breakfast to the room.

We had a lovely meal in the restaurant food was just amazing.

One of the staff has showed us around the hotel and it realy is an eye opener.

Great place we will book again for a longer stay next time.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

A group of friends and I went to Rossington Hall just before Christmas. We had a fantastic tour of the grounds and got to find out about the history of the house. It really has been restored so beautifully. The drinks and canapes were lovely too, and the open fire and roaming peacock were really nice additions, making it all feel rather special.

1  Thank Katie O