Book now, pay at stay
US$44
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$92
US$90
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$62
US$60
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$81
US$77
US$64
US$35
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$33
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

Harrah's Laughlin(Laughlin)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
US$101
US$95
Priceline
All reviewscolorado riverriverfront roomcocktail waitressvideo pokerbelleriverwalkvegaslas
Reviewed 1 April 2018

It looks nothing like the pictures. It looks old and run down and smells like disinfectant. The beds are hard and the towels are thin. That said, the price is right and they are pet friendly. The casino is fun.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank OregonMs
Reviewed 27 March 2018

This place is filthy and in DESPERATE need of a remodel. The rooms are so dirty and outdated. The carpet is filthy, the beds are filthy, I cringed the minute I walked into my room. Plus, I stayed in the middle of the summer and the air conditioners were old wall units from the 1970's. I'll admit, this place is CHEAP, but not worth it! And I'm not one of those picky travelers. I can stay pretty much anywhere, but this place was just too much :(

Room Tip: Don't choose a room here
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beachbum483085
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I found out my sister was in Laughlin so we tried to make reservations and nearby hotels we've stayed and they weren't bad at all this is the only place that had a room I figured one bed would be okay it was a king it was a king bed and splice together so I had a big lump in the middle half of it was on the floor the smell was horrifying and the pictures will show you what we dealt with for $85 plus a $50 refundable deposit burn holes in the bedspread I didn't want to walk on the carpet it was gross.. and the funny thing is I told the woman at the front desk that I've always wanted to stay here well I will never stay here again it's just really sad that they can't fix them up a bit more than they are please make him more presentable and comfortable I'm not happy at all I don't know how they have three stars on this web page I don't get it I need to repair and fix the rooms. As I write this I am laying in the gross bed but it's too late and I'm too tired to drive home. Don't get me wrong I like the casino the people are friendly but I would never stay here again!!!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank notfunny1234
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

$85 for one night in a very basic room with 2 doubles not queens. $100 refundable pet deposit after inspection which was prompt. The beds were very hard and the bedspreads were outdated. My dog acted like there was something in the sheets but we couldn’t find anything, but it made us paranoid all night which added to an already horrible sleep.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy S
Reviewed 2 February 2018

This hotel is not new or fancy. The main reason we stayed here is the fact that there are only 2 pet friendly hotels in Laughlin. The biggest downside of this room was the smell. Although i don't think it is currently a smoking room - years and years of smoking have obviously been done in here. The smell was horrid when we first walked in. After awhile you get used to it. The beds are ok - they were clean as was the room. Everything was very outdated but clean. When you think about it - you are only paying $35 dollars for the room and you can bring the pet. Tiled floors are nice in pet friendly rooms!

Stayed: January 2018