Reviews (2 037)
2 037 results
All reviews colorado belle hickory pit loading dock a river view room slot machines sports book rooms are nice casino gambling riverview steakhouse riverwalk nv comps vegas valet dealers
56 - 61 of 2 037 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We always stay here at Edgewater, most all rooms upgraded, slot machines actually pay and the cocktail waitress come around a lot with drinks! They still have $5.00 tables and craps too! Rooms with a river view are awesome.

Room Tip: Ask for floors 22 and up all upgraded rooms. and ask for river view it is so, so pretty plus you cn see all the boats going by.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank sbdolphin62
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We frequent laughlin and bullhead several times throughout the year and always enjoy our stay at Edgewater. The concert packages that are offered are really cool, cant wait for Rod Stewart.The rooms are nice and the view of the river is awesome!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have always stayed in the Sedona tower which is excellent. Great sound proofing clean rooms everything works properly.
This time our room was in the Santa Fe tower. The rooms in the Santa Fe tower are bad (we tired two different ones). The beds were very old and one was broken. They squeaked and groaned when you sat on them. We had a no smoking room with sheets with cig burns. the TV volume did work properly.

Room Tip: Stay in the Sedona tower or dont go
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

As soon as we got to the room it looked like someone had thrown up in the sink. But when the guy came to clean it he said it looked more like someone cleaned their bong. There was hair all over the bathroom on the toilet and in the shower. I have a service dog and I am very disabled the one of the housekeepers just walked in the room and without knocking and wanted to know if there was a dog in the room. Which the front desk knew about, but she already turned us in to security and they were calling before I could even say anything but he confirmed it on our registration. They should of confirmed before they even bothered us. Stupid people. The valet would not park the cars because of the concert they said it was full even though that was the only parking we could find was in the Valet. They should park the hotel guests no matter what then worry about the concert people. The food at the Steak House use to be really excellent and it was just terrible and overpriced.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Eats321
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The location is good, however when we walked in, the hotel smelled horrible, like smoke that had been covered up with deoderant. The hotel is dirty. We were there for 3 nights and the sheets never got changed. The shower was dirty. The Pool and whirlpool were both filthy.
Our luggage never made it to our room, we called the front desk at least 5 times to look for our luggage. We finally walked down to the front desk, no one was even looking for our luggage. When we approched the front desk, the agent said he didn't have time to look because he had a long line of customers. (what? I'm not a paying customer)? I found our luggage at the "bell" desk only because I went looking for it myself. No one was even looking. The wi-fi is horrible. You have to log in every day and logging in is a nightmare. We asked for a ride or a shuttle to the airport which is five minutes away and no one could accomodate us because they were too busy. I asked the Valet parking personnel for a phone number to the TAXI Cab company. The valet person asked me if I hd a phone, I said yes. He said "Well then just Google it". The day we were leaving, we asked if we could borrow the baggage cart (The four of us are all in our late 60's) The valet person flat out said "NO", I asked "why". He said it's all abut the money. All I can say is that Customer Service is absolutely horrible.
I will never stay at the Edgewater again,neither do I recommend it to anyone. Now that I have researched, there are cleaner places that are the same cost and less expensive.

Room Tip: Go to another Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends