“Amazing!”

London Bridge Jet Boat Tours
Ranked #1 of 7 Tours in Laughlin
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had an amazing time! Everything was beautiful! Couldn't have asked for a better guide for friends who have never made this trip!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"get away"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The trip was wonderful & the captain exceptional at pointing out sights we could have missed. Awesome music, just an all around incredible day!
I look forward to returning.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Fun and informative. This was our second year in a row. Boat Captain Jamie was awesome. Highly recommend!!!!! It was hot 116 degrees, but the boat has a mist system, and you can bring refreshments. ( No glass bottles. ) worth every penny. Great way to see parts of the river you can't see without a boat.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great experience.... but really really hot. I would suggest instead of providing the free bottles of water which were good... you spend a little extra and on those very and extremely hot days on the boat.. you provide Gator Aid. That would better quench the thirst. On another note... I purchased the $5 book but I would have preferred to save the money and have a person from the Jet Boat company (like the driver/owner) give a narrative of the surroundings. I did not know about the historical senificannce of the river and the locations until three weeks after I returned home and decided to read the book. I missed a lot and it would have been more valuable in picture taking and knowledge if I would have been told about all those things the book mentioned right there on the spot instead of 3-weeks later.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Soooooo much fun! I grew up on the river but haven't been here for 20 years. This was the perfect intro back to the water. Captain Trevor's knowledge and history of the river taught me things I never knew. His expertise at the helm gives you total confidence. I love the camaraderie on the river, everybody waves to each other. Super fun & can't wait to go again! I highly recommend!