Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$515
US$391
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$357
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$174
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$209
US$172
Hotels.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$218
Priceline
  • Pool
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$153
Cancelon
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$551
1 074
1 694
1 617
1 074
All reviewsfremont streethash housefremont experiencedowntown vegasstay downtownold vegasfood courtoscarsbingocasinobendertournamentlasgamblingslotsdealersplayers
62 - 67 of 5 421 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have a stay booked for a little over a month from now while we are in town to get married. There was a LOT of confusion with the booking and an offer I had received. Through numerous emails with Earl, he was able to identify what had happened and remedy it for us. He was completely calm, polite, respectful, and helpful in assisting me with getting everything straightened out so my stay is booked with all the offers that were supposed to be included, in the room type we had requested. I'm yet to stay at The Plaza (spend a lot of time in the casino on our last trip though) but am sure that if their other employees are even half as accommodating and friendly as Earl has been, my stay (and wedding) will be wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Lisa M, Manager at Plaza Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Melisa, thank you for your review! We are so glad Earl provided you with wonderful customer service! We are very lucky to have him on our team! We look forward to having you here to celebrate your wedding! See you then! Thank you, Lisa

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time we are returning in a couple of days looking forward to are stay. Love the staff and atmosphere we always have fun and there casinos and a good selection of restaurants there are swimming pool is outstanding my husband and I always enjoy our vacation there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Hello 1967ursie9, thank you for your review! We can't wait to welcome you back again soon! Thank you, Lisa

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

In some ways, the Plaza is a lot better than it used to be. It has been remodeled since my last visit with new carpet, paint, furniture, pool and gym. The price and location will still draw customers. However, my main issue is that I paid for four rooms for three nights and one of them didn't have proper AC during the entire stay. I requested assistance each day with it never being resolved. My wife dropped her perfume bottle (in our room) and I requested housekeeping come and vacuum the broken glass. Nobody ever showed up. Customer service needs to be updated like the rest of the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms were clean and comfortable. Customer service needs to be improved.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello Coach_Don_G, thank you for your review! We are so glad you think the Plaza has made improvements! We appreciate you sharing your experience and completely understand your frustration. We hope to see you again soon so you can see even more improvements. Thank you, Lisa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We are established Las Vegas visitors and usually stay on the strip, but my husband had a hankering to start our vacation downtown this year, and so we booked 2 nights at the Plaza at the beginning of our stay, from the 9-11th June.

We arrived at the hotel and were at first directed to automated machines to check in. When after 10 minutes it was not recognising our booking, we headed back to the check-in line. The staff were not particularly polite, when some people did not realise they had made their own line for the desks, the staff rudely reprimanded then, rather than explaining the line was a few steps over.

When we reached the front, the agent we had clearly did not want to be at work. She did not welcome us, was unfriendly and unsmiling. She checked us in and when our bank cards failed to authorise the room deposit, she advised they would only take a credit card, which we did not have. We offered cash to cover the deposit but were told hotel policy was card only, which was not stated on any of the materials we had seen when booking. Our debit cards were not working, it was the weekend so bank was closed and we had no credit cards. We literally offered all the cash we had to cover the deposit (thousands of dollars) but the girl was unmoved. We were faced with having nowhere to stay for the first two days of the trip. The girl refused to get her manager as they would say the same thing, but then stood silently clicking at her computer before accepting a $50 cash deposit!! Not only that but it turned out the manager was standing at the next desk to her the whole time watching us but not intervening.

The room was spacious, but I'd have gladly given up some square footage to have a bathroom which you could close the door of without having to stand in the bathtub as it was so small. View was basic - a sliver of the pickleball courts and the traintracks. You wanna see fremont street? You betta be paying for an upgrade! Not for any better room, just a view!!

The safe was the weirdest I've ever seen, upright, in the wall, about the width of a paperback and A4 height - what did they think I wanted to put in it?

We joined the players club and were gifted 50% off selected items at the Brightside cafe within 24 hours. Peckish, we wandered along and were told that as there was a UFC fight on, we would have to spend $30 each AFTER discount to sit in, we left it. It is a basic cafe with minimal offerings, definitely not enough for us to have spent $120.

Cocktail service in the small casino was reasonable, although we only had soft drinks.

We went to the pool the following morning, the pictures of it make it look larger but it's acute and pretty dismal to be honest. The water was also weirdly cloudy. I didn't go in, but my husband did. The waitresses stood at the shaded till area and did not really move from there in the 45 minutes - 1 hour that we were there.

We were expecting a bag to be delivered to the hotel which had been missed off our flight, and were told by the airport that it had been delivered to the plaza but they had declined to accept it, which meant we had to reschedule it to our next hotel. We asked the bell desk numerous times if it had arrived and were told no, never once being told that there had been an attempt!

When we checked out, the attendant didn't even so much as ask if we had a good stay, which is probably just as well as he would have gotten a mouthful. He procured a receipt for our $50 deposit (one designed especially for this type of thing which if it was company policy not to accept, why would they have these?) and we were on our way. I don't think I'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jjtbell

Hello jjtbell, thank you for your detailed review! We are sorry to read about your experience and would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience as it will help us to improve. We will share your review with the entire team to use for training purposes. We hope to see you again so you can see our improvements. Thank you, Lisa

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We always stay at the Plaza while in Vegas. Great value, friendly staff, a really nice renovated pool area, and the convenience of Fremont Street. The Strip has grown so large that it's impersonal. Downtown still retains the feel of old Vegas.

Room Tip: Brighter lights above the bathroom sink would make applying makeup much easier.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review! We can't wait to welcome you back again soon! Thank you, Lisa