Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
SignatureMGMGrand
US$319
US$304
Aria.com
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$319
US$304
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$105
  • Pool
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$132
  • Restaurant
Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$57
  • Pool
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$145
1 295
1 205
1 879
1 295
All reviewstournament of kingsfun dungeonfood courtluxor and mandalay bayjohnny rocketsnew york new yorkother hotelsm lifesouth end of the striptrip to vegasstrip viewtowercasinonicksuberlasgambling
FilterAll languages
303 - 308 of 5 254 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

was quite happy got 4 nights comped and 100 food or drink credit line then ended getting charged 45.77 on visa i ask why since i never got close to the 100 credit line then i get a response that i was getting 32, something back but still pretty upset when i don't know why I'm being charged anything when i didn't go over my 100 and paid the other part all cash so bit irritated .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The nightly rate was great compared to quite a few of the other strip hotels but just know that "you get what you pay for" does come into play a little bit there. The building feels in need of an update (which I actually don't mind as much) but even the basic rooms are a pretty good size, given the cost. The last hotel we stayed at on the strip felt like a box and probably cost us more money than this one.
Because of the theme of the hotel, there were quite a few kids and therefore quite a bit of noise sometimes in the hallway, around the casino area, etc. but I figured that was to be expected to some degree and the noise was never really at unreasonable hours or anything--which is good because I will say that the walls of the hotel rooms didn't seem incredibly well soundproofed.
The biggest complaint I can think of is our room could have used a little more thorough cleaning before we arrived. I was double checking for items as we were packing up to leave and found things that I know were not from us under the couch (tortilla chips, I think?) that probably would have been cleaned up with a vacuum cleaner. We had our "do not disturb" sign on all week so it might have been cleaned better otherwise but it should have been done before we checked in.
Probably my absolute favorite thing about this hotel was how easy it was to navigate through the casino area. I know casinos are generally built to feel "confusing" or "disorienting" to keep customers where the games are but Excalibur could not have been any easier to find your way through. It's laid out with a central point and basically 4 directions you can go from there (royal tower, resort tower, front entrance, back entrance). I can't remember ever being in a casino that easy to navigate and as a guest staying there, I cannot overstate the value of being able to find your room easily at the end of a long day, when you just want to chill out and get away from the noise/people. If for no other reason, that reason alone make this hotel great.
Just keep in mind, you're not paying to stay at the swankiest hotel on the strip and you're absolutely not staying in the swankiest hotel on the strip but it's still a great place (better than the last place we stayed in Vegas, which I KNOW cost more money).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall, our stay was very good. The hotel and casino is a bit dated compared to others on the strip, so the overall value is only average. The rooms are very basic, but no extras like a fridge, coffee maker, HD TV. We didn't do much in the hotel besides sleep and swim. We were able to find chairs without issue both times we went to the pool, and it was busy, so that was a plus. All the staff we talked with were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Dan F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was amazing. From booking, checking-in, our entire stay, dinning, shopping and upon checking-out. I would like to Thank Jose at the MLife desk for helping me and Patrice helping me with reservations for the show, Thunder from down Under! Both were amazing and a huge help. Also, for your security guard on Sunday night, March 25th. He tried to help me find my missing necklace. Thanks again for making our experience unforgettable. We loved it and enjoyed ourselves the entire time we were there! Not to mention the great deal I got booking directly with your hotel! The price was a lot cheaper than expected!! I really didn't want to leave the hotel at all, as there was so much to do and see there! loved it..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank mariafelix23
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent stay, hotel was brilliant . Cant fault anything about it, the toilet blocked 1 night at about 10:30, the misses done a record breaker and it would`nt flush. called housekeeping , within 10 mins they were there to clear it. good service , food in the foodcourt was good.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple