Reviews (27 800)
1 900
18 069
6 332
1 900
All reviewsgondola ridevenezia towerbeautiful hotelbella suitecanal shopsthe grand lux cafesunken living roomcanyon ranch spaluxury suitelarge bathroomsitting areaother hotelsfood courtmini barresort feestrip viewflat screen
1 038 - 1 043 of 27 800 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My daughter and I shared a room with our friends and we enjoyed the large rooms and central location to shopping on the Las Vegas Strip. We don't gamble so mainly we were there to shop, eat and hangout. The weather was a little cooler than we would have liked but we did get to enjoy the hot tub one day. The spa and workout area was nice! Staff was helpful and curious. Several nice places to eat in the Venetian.

Room Tip: We liked that our hotel room 18-105 wasn't a long walk from the elevator, although the view wasn't special.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Alyssa H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your review providing so many details and insights. Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your review providing many insights. I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Breathtakingly beautiful! You can’t go wrong with this choice. Superb service! You really have no need to leave the resort. The Canal Shoppes offer something for everyone! Great restaurants and casino!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Ravantwerp,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us after your Venetian visit. It brings us great joy to know that you were able to experience a taste of Italy and consider us a great place to visit in Las Vegas. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Not to be missed. Bumped up to a suite upon arrival. Awesome room with view of the mountains. Amenities, restaurants, night clubs all top shelf. The Casino in the Venetian is the play. If in mood for celebratory dinner, highly recommend DelMonico's. Can't wait to return

Stayed: March 2018
Thank kcnj0000 .

Dear kcnj0000 .,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian for your anniversary getaway! What a romantic way to celebrate, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. I am glad that you found the suites and amenities on property to be convenient for the occasion, and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Paid for the 4 person gondola ride. Bought tickets at the gate, $58 for two with a military discount. The whole ride lasted about 7 minutes, so it was a little pricy for what we got out of it. The gondola...boat guy...gave us some little tidbits of history on the Venetian, the big clock, and the tunnels of love. He sang (beautifully) under the tunnels. The water was gross-had trash floating all throughout, which was disappointing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank holly c
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Holly C,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for letting me know about your experience, I will absolutely be sharing your comments directly with our Gondola team for future improvements. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back when your travel takes you to this fine city.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We were actually in the Palazzo side of the resort. Had a room very high up with a great view of the mountains to the East & South, a bit of the strip and the airport. I was entertained all day by the amenities. I'd love to go back again.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank Suzanne K

Dear Suzanne K,

What a remarkably delightful review. Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure hosting our guests and extending memorable experiences that will last a lifetime. I look forward to welcoming you and your husband back in the near future.