“Great Food, Great Value”

Pin-Kaow Thai Cuisine Restaurant
Ranked #651 of 5 344 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had spent the day at Lake Mead and wanted to have a nice meal.
Everyone enjoyed their food and the wine was great value.
I would highly recommend the food.
My highlight was the Beef Jerky starter.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Found this restaurant by accident and ordered a take out. One of the best Thai food we have had in many years. Highly recommend this place

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

First date with my wife was here.
She picked this place so I knew she had great taste in Thai food & men. It looks cool inside.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I got take out from P-K and enjoyed it so much. I got the shrimp and asparagus with black bean sauce and the eggplant. I asked for spicy and they said 1-10. I picked 5. I LIKE spicy food and that was the limit for me. I would've even been fine with 4. Six would've definitely been too much. They are serious when they add their seasonings!! Very yummy but just a word of caution. The portions were good and I felt like the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Three of us in mood for Thai. Crab Rangoon was hot and tasty with great sauce. Papaya salad with perfect spicy dressing, fresh components. Special sauce in seafood special Nicod and hot. All of this topped off by three really good ice cream/sorbets. Coconut/jack fruit, ginger/pomegranate and lychee. We’ll go back. Friendly service.