Reviews (15 559)
4 497
6 442
2 847
1 005
All reviewspirate showsenor frogsseafood shackfashion show mallstrip viewother hotelsbottle of champagnetower suitetrip to vegasearly checkroom keylong linethe room was nicemandalay baymysteremiragesirens
324 - 329 of 15 559 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was a great hotel for us and what I also liked is that they make it easy for rideshare and taxi access being across the way from their registration area vs. Some other hotels in which it was challenging to find. Staff was great and the place has decent amenities with a fee restaurants and bars on site. The rooms were nice and the bathroom was spacious which I loved. The bed was also amazingly comfortable. The pool is a little small and packed but it wasn't a deterrent for me. Not the biggest casino or hotel by far which is nice to navigate. There's also a 24 hour CVS onsite which came in handy several times! The hotel does also offer early check in around 9 am for an added $30. I'd stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Donna E
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Everything was fine, just nothing special. The room was nice, the pool was nice, the food choices were a bit disappointing. Location is great, but the Pirate show is definitely missed. Service was good, everyone we interacted with was really nice. Just nothing that stood it, and, in Vegas, that feels a bit disappointing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank miche173
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff was awesome!
Hotel is right on the strip, which was great for us. Rooms were spotless and very well kept..... we were on the 9th floor and had the view of the mountains which my husband loved... We will definitely return to Ti again.....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janette M
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Little old property with fantastic view of the Las Vegas Strip. Next to The Encore and The Venetian, so the casino and food options are many within 5-10 minutes of pleasure walk. Stayed with family in rooms with jacuzzi bathtub. Good !!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I had the most pleasant beautiful stay with no problems. very clean room and nice cleaning staff with no issues at all would stay here again on my next vegas trip. It was 109 degrees outside but as soon as you walk into the hotel or your room the air was set perfect

Room Tip: top floors with strip view is the best
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple