Reviews (27 107)
2 141
16 965
6 207
2 141
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewremote controlmodern hotelother hotelssky suitesmini barfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegasroom key
832 - 837 of 27 107 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We booked our rooms ahead of time so the cost of our rooms was not a shock, but the price of two drinks while waiting to check in took us back. $32 for a glass of wine and a cocktail. Then we went to the evening buffet, $105 for two of us… Wow and we hadn’t even started to gamble or see any of he sites. After doing a lot of browsing around we did find other venues within the area to eat and to have a drink that were a lot less pricey. I have to say with a sigh of relief that we found these locations. The aria café, the pizza counter, and the lift bar were all very nice and affordable. The room was very nice with a great view from the 17th floor. I do wish casinos would provide small coffee makers in the room because having to go downstairs to Starbucks or the café for morning coffee was a bit of an inconvenience. The Aria is centrally located and we enjoyed going to the other MGM resorts in the area and seeing the sights. All in all we had a great weekend visit but wish we had known to check the different venues for eats/drinks beforehand.

Room Tip: Join MGM Life for benefits and savings
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA Resort & Casino. It is exciting to hear that you were able to indulge in several of our delectable dining venues, from the favorite classic American dishes at ARIA Café to the East-coast style pizza at Five50 Pizza Bar. With 16 dining experiences conveniently on property, we try and provide our guests with an array of restaurant options, ranging from casual to fine dining. We will even be opening our newest restaurant addition in the Fall, CATCH, which will feature epic renditions of seafood, sushi, and steak. Thank you for letting ARIA host your recent visit, and I truly hope for the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

With gratitude,

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Traveled for a 3-day business conference, but had some in between downtime to check out local sights, as well as Aria's amenities, activities, on-site casino, bars, etc. I'll definitely go back, and will make Aria the first choice. Not a single person from the doormen, to the front desk, housekeeping, or security staff was unwilling to help you get what you needed, where you needed to go, or make your stay as welcoming as possible. Everyone knew the answer to whatever I needed, even if it wasn't there role or area, and each greeted you wherever you were as if you were the only guest in that MASSIVE property. Room was fantastic with a great view, everything worked well and was easy, and was one of the nicer rooms I've stayed in. if I go back, Aria will be the first choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your astounding review on TripAdvisor. I am elated to hear that ARIA served as the perfect resort destination for your recent trip to Las Vegas. Additionally, I am thrilled that you were able to indulge in some of our exclusive amenities firsthand, including the modern sophistication of our casino, as well as our array of vibrant bars and lounges. Most humbling to read was the accommodating service you received from so many of our team members. We have worked hard to achieve the AAA Five Diamond service award, and your comments reassure me that we are in line with that distinction. Thank you again, and I excitedly await your next stay with us at ARIA.

With pleasure,

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The ARIA is a fantastic hotel to stay at mid strip. It has great restaurants and the casino is top notch. The rooms are very modern and have many perks. We also stopped by the pool for a day, which was great with plenty of seating. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear that you loved every aspect of your stay at ARIA. Thank you for highlighting how our convenient location, distinct pool deck, and selection of sumptuous restaurants contributed to your memorable vacation. You will have to try one of my personal favorites, Javier's, which features authentic Mexican fare, serving up hand-shaken margaritas and a selection of tacos that are out of this world. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA the next time you find yourself in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

It was my first time in Vegas and I loved it. The hotel is very close to the strip but not that touristic as others such as the Bellagio or New York. The casino offers everything what you are looking for and the restaurant offers delicious food. I liked "the Carbone" the most. The club downstairs is really cool. We celebrated a friends birthday there and it was a very nice party. The service is top! The rooms are spacious and offer a nice view to the strip and other hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in an upper floor :-) it's worth it!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure reading such an extraordinary review. I am elated that we served as the perfect resort destination for your friend's birthday celebration. With world-class DJs and performers at our JEWEL Nightclub, this exciting venue offers a multi-faceted experience for each guest and every event. I am also delighted that you were able to indulge in our Italian restaurant, Carbone, showcasing elevated classics such as the Lobster Fra Diavolo, Chicken Scarpariello, Veal Parmesan and Octopus Pizzaiolo. Thank you again, and I cannot wait to welcome you back to ARIA for another memorable stay soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Very clean rooms. Lots of amenities such as iPad to control AC, TV and lighting settings. Nice roomy bathroom and the tub was a nice addition after lots of walking. Great view of the dessert mountains from my room. And you can order Starbucks ready for pick up directly from the iPad in your room!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us at ARIA. It is gratifying to hear that you enjoyed so many facets of your guestroom, including it's innovative technology, spa-inspired bathroom amenities, and breathtaking views of the Red Rock Mountains. We strive to provide a one-of-a-kind resort experience in Las Vegas, and am thrilled we achieved that in your stay. Your kind sentiments are greatly appreciated, and I eagerly anticipate your return.

With anticipation,