MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
MGMGrand.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$515
US$391
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$437
US$327
Bellagio.com
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$320
US$305
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$286
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$214
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
  • Restaurant
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$153
2 072
16 574
6 086
2 072
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barroom keyfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegas
217 - 222 of 26 432 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveled for a 3-day business conference, but had some in between downtime to check out local sights, as well as Aria's amenities, activities, on-site casino, bars, etc. I'll definitely go back, and will make Aria the first choice. Not a single person from the doormen, to the front desk, housekeeping, or security staff was unwilling to help you get what you needed, where you needed to go, or make your stay as welcoming as possible. Everyone knew the answer to whatever I needed, even if it wasn't there role or area, and each greeted you wherever you were as if you were the only guest in that MASSIVE property. Room was fantastic with a great view, everything worked well and was easy, and was one of the nicer rooms I've stayed in. if I go back, Aria will be the first choice.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your astounding review on TripAdvisor. I am elated to hear that ARIA served as the perfect resort destination for your recent trip to Las Vegas. Additionally, I am thrilled that you were able to indulge in some of our exclusive amenities firsthand, including the modern sophistication of our casino, as well as our array of vibrant bars and lounges. Most humbling to read was the accommodating service you received from so many of our team members. We have worked hard to achieve the AAA Five Diamond service award, and your comments reassure me that we are in line with that distinction. Thank you again, and I excitedly await your next stay with us at ARIA.

With pleasure,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The ARIA is a fantastic hotel to stay at mid strip. It has great restaurants and the casino is top notch. The rooms are very modern and have many perks. We also stopped by the pool for a day, which was great with plenty of seating. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear that you loved every aspect of your stay at ARIA. Thank you for highlighting how our convenient location, distinct pool deck, and selection of sumptuous restaurants contributed to your memorable vacation. You will have to try one of my personal favorites, Javier's, which features authentic Mexican fare, serving up hand-shaken margaritas and a selection of tacos that are out of this world. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA the next time you find yourself in Las Vegas.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time in Vegas and I loved it. The hotel is very close to the strip but not that touristic as others such as the Bellagio or New York. The casino offers everything what you are looking for and the restaurant offers delicious food. I liked "the Carbone" the most. The club downstairs is really cool. We celebrated a friends birthday there and it was a very nice party. The service is top! The rooms are spacious and offer a nice view to the strip and other hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in an upper floor :-) it's worth it!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure reading such an extraordinary review. I am elated that we served as the perfect resort destination for your friend's birthday celebration. With world-class DJs and performers at our JEWEL Nightclub, this exciting venue offers a multi-faceted experience for each guest and every event. I am also delighted that you were able to indulge in our Italian restaurant, Carbone, showcasing elevated classics such as the Lobster Fra Diavolo, Chicken Scarpariello, Veal Parmesan and Octopus Pizzaiolo. Thank you again, and I cannot wait to welcome you back to ARIA for another memorable stay soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very clean rooms. Lots of amenities such as iPad to control AC, TV and lighting settings. Nice roomy bathroom and the tub was a nice addition after lots of walking. Great view of the dessert mountains from my room. And you can order Starbucks ready for pick up directly from the iPad in your room!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I am ecstatic to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us at ARIA. It is gratifying to hear that you enjoyed so many facets of your guestroom, including it's innovative technology, spa-inspired bathroom amenities, and breathtaking views of the Red Rock Mountains. We strive to provide a one-of-a-kind resort experience in Las Vegas, and am thrilled we achieved that in your stay. Your kind sentiments are greatly appreciated, and I eagerly anticipate your return.

With anticipation,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Place is getting shabby, housekeeping never showed up, casino is boring with old games and no payouts, although the hotel was quiet and I am an m life member, my room was in a crappy location with a terrible view

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Michele,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. At ARIA, we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide. It is disheartening to know your experience with us did not meet your expectations, and for the irregularities that occurred with Housekeeping service. Please know that we take all guest comments seriously and that I will absolutely be sure to share your review with the appropriate areas. I hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Courteously,