MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
MGMGrand.com
US$301
US$279
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$350
US$327
Bellagio.com
US$357
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$214
US$192
Hotels.com
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$186
VEGAS.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$188
Agoda.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$218
Priceline
  • Pool
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$153
2 072
16 580
6 087
2 072
All reviewsjulian serranohigh techcorner suitetouch screencity viewmodern hotelremote controlother hotelssky suitesmini barroom keyfloor to ceiling windowsamazing hotelfitness centerlong walkresort feetrip to vegas
1 128 - 1 133 of 26 441 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Used the advanced check in from the email I received the day of my stay. When I got off the airplane I have an email with my room number and the room was ready. On arriving it only took five minutes to get my key. Hotel and staff where great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at ARIA and the wonderful review you have left. I am elated to read you highlighting our convenient check-in procedure and award-winning service of our devoted staff. Our resort strives to provide a memorable experience for every guest and satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Your patronage is extremely important to us and I hope to see you on a future trip.

Warm regards,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is our third stay at Aria and we were not disappointed. We arrived late, and although our room had still not been assigned, we were quickly given one. The rooms are all the same, but they are quite comfortable. A good, quiet night’s rest is key to a good vacation, and the Aria delivers on that. We heard very little hall noise during the four nights that we stayed. The bed is super comfortable, and the drapes block out the lights of Vegas. The shower is wonderful and the towels and robes are thick. My husband’s only complaint was that the sinks had no stoppers for shaving, so he had to keep the water running. The Starbucks is a quick jaunt to the Promenade, so the lack of coffee makers in the rooms that people complain about is not an issue for us. We are early risers, so the line is never very long. Every staff member that we encountered was friendly and helpful and the place is quite clean. At checkout, the bill was very clear and itemized, so we didn’t question and of the charges. Will we stay here again? Absolutely!

Room Tip: A room away from the elevators is always best.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kimjY8721VO
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for returning to ARIA. I am pleased the tranquil ambiance and plush bedding in our guestrooms lived up to the expectations you established during your previous visits. Additionally, it is wonderful to read you highlighting the exceptional service of our dedicated staff. Please know your comments regarding the sinks in your guestroom will certainly be considered for future enhancements. Thank you again, and our devoted staff looks forward to hosting you in the future.

Welcomingly,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Fiji water costs $20 in your room. The price isn't posted anywhere so the feelings of violation come as the bill arrives. Don't say I didn't warn you! Other than that things were great! Just don't drink the water...

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
1  Thank paulknipping
MGM_Resorts, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you sharing your observations about your recent stay at ARIA on TripAdvisor. While you were pleased with your experience at our resort, it is regrettable for your disappointments with the pricing for water amenities on your visit. At ARIA, we value all guest feedback, as it provides our team with important insight about our resort operations. Please know all of your comments have been well noted and will certainly be considered for future enhancements. Thank you for your time, and I hope to welcome you back on your next visit to the Strip.

Kind regards,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed at Aria in our quick trip to see the Cirque's Michael Jackson show at the Luxor for Mare's birthday. Very nice hotel, only drawback is the circuitous walk to get out to the main strip. Room was great, nice amenities, service was good.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing ARIA as your resort destination. I am overjoyed that you were enthralled by our lavish guestrooms and Five Diamond service of our hospitable staff. It is marvelous that these standout features demonstrate why we are a premier resort destination. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,

Shannon McCallum Crawford
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Overall facilities were very nice. We stayed in the Tower Suites and were a bit perplexed by the very nice, and very generously sized, bathroom area in comparison to the relatively (relative to the bathroom) tight spaces in the rest of the suites. I would say "nice, but unnecessarily complicated" pretty much sums up this place.

GOOD:
Beautiful finishings in the room, and very clean.
Air filtering is excellent. You couldn't smell cigarette smoke at all outside of the casino.
The buffet was quite nice.
Conveniently located near many attractions even outside the hotel.
The pool was pleasant; I really felt like I was on vacation!
Housekeeping was wonderful! I don't think I've ever talked about housekeeping before in a review, but they were always extremely prompt (and even invisible) in both morning service as well as evening turndown, plus they had all these little thoughtful moves like leaving chocolates and water bottles, placing our discarded clothing on laundry bags, and they even noticed the fifth resident of the room was a little child (her stuffed animals and clothes were around) and set some tiny slippers next to her rollaway bed!
The security is top-notch.
The room is equipped with several tablets which do things like reserve tables for you at the property's restaurants, provide you with info about the area, even control the automated drapes and unnecessarily complex (see below) light switches in all the rooms. It's nice though excessive for there to be several tablets.

BAD:
I was not amused by the lack of an in-room coffee maker. I get that the hotel Starbucks has to make a living too. But come on.
It was a little bizarre for there to be so much space in the bathroom that there was a vanity, closet, dresser, toilet, shower, above-ground jacuzzi tub, and sitting area (??) enclosed within it, yet the living room of the suite was so tight that the coffee table barely fit.
Truly perplexing and WAY unnecessarily complicated light switches that we never fully figured out (there were 4 adults staying in the suite, and we have all stayed in many hotels!). They alternatively controlled the gabillion lights in all the various zones of each room, as well as the drapes sometimes? At one point, in the middle of the night while the rest of us were sleeping, my husband hit "room off" and all the lights in the bedroom came ON, and the drapes opened! WTF?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Erin_in_PDX

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your enthusiasm for our well-appointed Tower Suite accommodations, lavish leisure facility, and excellent air quality in the Casino. Additionally, it is gratifying to read you recognizing our dedicated Security and Housekeeping staff during your visit. However, it is disappointing to hear that we did not exceed your expectations entirely. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you encountered with the lack of coffee amenities available and for the hassle that occurred with the technology features in your guestroom not functioning properly. Please know all of your comments are highly valued as it provides our team with important insight. I will absolutely share these concerns with the appropriate areas for review and future improvements. Once again, I truly regret that your stay was not a seamless one, and hope you will grant us another opportunity to provide you with a phenomenal resort experience in the future.

Graciously,