Reviews (5 857)
2 882
1 606
2 882
1 606
All reviewsmandalay baywave poollazy riverhouse of bluesfoundation roomshark reefpool areaconvention centerfree tramin room coffeesouth end of the stripmini bargreat resortm lifeother hotelsstrip viewfood court
801 - 806 of 5 857 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I just came here for the super zoo show and the hotel is very good and good pool and I would like to come here with my family for next trade show and can I have a good deal or promotion? Or VIP member ship? Thx

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Our room was very nice and quiet on the 26th floor facing the pools and the airport. I like Mandalay Bay, because it is less smoky than other casinos, there are live music options after 9 pm, and many eating options, too.
I used the self-parking and I parked on the 4th floor. I noticed that people who parked on the lower floors had to wait longer for elevators, because they were already full when the doors opened. The disadvantages to using the self-parking is that you are not allowed to use the baggage carts, because they belong to the valet service.
**If you plan on using the lazy river, bring your own tubes!**
Bring your own cooler to keep your drinks and snacks cold, because if you move anything in your room fridge you will be charged.
Management needs to improve their elevators security card swipe devices. Sometimes the devices wouldn’t scan the card and you had to change elevators to get up to your room. I saw a lot of patrons have problems using their cards in the elevators.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Loved staying at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Aside from the Less than friendly Mobile Check in attendant, everything else was FANTASTIC! I have to point out the Concierge personnel were extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and the hotel looks elegant and well maintain. Security is visible everywhere and everyone was polite and helpful. Highly recommend it. They just need to work on the Mobile check in customer service.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor southside.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I came to Las Vegas for business and this was my first trip there. I had a nice stay at Mandalay Bay. There was constant security present at the elevators on the main floor and basement levels. This security made me feel very safe. Thank you : ) The facility was clean at all times during my week long stay and the room was always kept up. Thank you for all of your hard work : )

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Nice and clean hotel , less cigarette smell than any we have stayed at before.was pretty good value and pool was awesome. No room cleaning 1 day of our visit ( weird) but overall a great stay!! Buffet was reasonable too..

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple