Reviews (6 277)
3 050
1 719
3 050
1 719
All reviews wave pool mandalay bay lazy river house of blues foundation room shark reef pool area free tram convention center south end of the strip in room coffee mini bar great resort m life other hotels strip view room key
1 209 - 1 214 of 6 277 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I came to Las Vegas for business and this was my first trip there. I had a nice stay at Mandalay Bay. There was constant security present at the elevators on the main floor and basement levels. This security made me feel very safe. Thank you : ) The facility was clean at all times during my week long stay and the room was always kept up. Thank you for all of your hard work : )

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Nice and clean hotel , less cigarette smell than any we have stayed at before.was pretty good value and pool was awesome. No room cleaning 1 day of our visit ( weird) but overall a great stay!! Buffet was reasonable too..

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The Mandalay Bay is an excellent casino/resort. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Very modern, also. Even the standard rooms have a deep soaking tub. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, in a variety of price ranges. The staff is phenomenal. The pools are awesome. Every staff member that I interacted with, was courteous and friendly. I highly recommend the Mandalay Bay.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Pool is amazing, rooms are fantastic! Location is good especially with the free tram to excalibur. The only part of the hotel to be a little smokey was the casino, which is to be expected and it wasn’t bad at all.

1  Thank kristysrussell
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Mandalay Bay is a very nice resort. The pool area is perhaps the best part, especially in the summer. I'm an MLife member and did the mobile Express check in. That was super easy and convenient. Room is big, clean and comfortable. One thing in particular that I really liked was you had to scan your room key to gain entry into your elevator area. That provided a sense of security. The Mandalay Bay buffet was big enough to satisfy everyone. I especially liked the build your own pasta station. The coffee is delicious too. We saw MJOne. What a show! A must see if you get the chance to. Overall, a very nice resort, very nice experience. I'll be back. I recommend it

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family