Reviews (6 743)
3 257
1 828
3 257
1 828
All reviews wave pool lazy river house of blues foundation room border grill shark reef pool area convention center free tram in room coffee south end of the strip mini bar m life strip view food court checking in pools
1 655 - 1 660 of 6 744 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

The Mandalay Bay is an excellent casino/resort. The rooms are spacious and very clean. Very modern, also. Even the standard rooms have a deep soaking tub. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from, in a variety of price ranges. The staff is phenomenal. The pools are awesome. Every staff member that I interacted with, was courteous and friendly. I highly recommend the Mandalay Bay.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Pool is amazing, rooms are fantastic! Location is good especially with the free tram to excalibur. The only part of the hotel to be a little smokey was the casino, which is to be expected and it wasn’t bad at all.

1  Thank kristysrussell
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Mandalay Bay is a very nice resort. The pool area is perhaps the best part, especially in the summer. I'm an MLife member and did the mobile Express check in. That was super easy and convenient. Room is big, clean and comfortable. One thing in particular that I really liked was you had to scan your room key to gain entry into your elevator area. That provided a sense of security. The Mandalay Bay buffet was big enough to satisfy everyone. I especially liked the build your own pasta station. The coffee is delicious too. We saw MJOne. What a show! A must see if you get the chance to. Overall, a very nice resort, very nice experience. I'll be back. I recommend it

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank DisneyBeachLasVegas
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Love Mandalay Bay. Great pool, and great foods and shops. Rooms are a bit small and the air conditioning was adequate at best. With 110 degree temps, I wanted it colder but it doesnt allow you to lower it below 65 degrees.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great venue. Beautiful room. Had free rooms and 20 upgrade put us in a bay suite. After that nothing else. No complimentary coffee or water. There is a fee for this and that. I paid more in fees (resort and parking) than I did for my upgrade. We could hear the neighbors throughout the night.

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Devan S:

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! We are grateful you chose Mandalay Bay to host such a memorable occasion. Thank you for sharing your delight for our amazing venue and plush, luxurious accommodations. We are glad you had a lovely time, though we do regret you found the provided in-room amenities unsatisfactory. We further lament any noise disturbances you may have encountered. Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be considered as we work to further enhance the Mandalay Bay experience. Please consider making our resort a part of your future travel plans.

Seth L: