Reviews (6 477)
3 151
1 760
3 151
1 760
All reviews wave pool lazy river house of blues foundation room border grill shark reef pool area convention center free tram in room coffee south end of the strip mini bar beautiful hotel m life strip view food court checking in
2 175 - 2 180 of 6 477 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

It's my 5th time staying at the Mandalay Bay and it's always a great experience. The restaurants, the clubs, the pool area, the casino, everything is just amazing. I'm sure you won't regret booking a room.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Mandalay Bay staff, accommodations and food are second to no one. The suites are clean and spacious providing many amenities. I don’t gamble but there were plenty of things to do to keep myself busy during meetings.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Timothy J
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great pool for family and kids. The kids seemed to love the beach theme and the lazy river. We were just viewers. Room and bathroom was spacious. Nice and quite location on the strip, the Skyfall lounge at the top was outstanding!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is a beautiful hotel. Upon check in my room was not ready, so the pleasant desk clerk gave me an upgraded room and view facing The Strip. Actually, this was the first hotel that had a tv in the bathroom mirror!! Very cool! nott all the rooms have this, but remember I got the upgrade. I stayed here with my daughter for a volleyball tournament. The hotel is attached to the convention center so it is a 7 minute indoor walk from the casino to the center. Nice.

The casino is top notch. Lots of variety of machines and tables galore. Lots of restaurants there too. I used the business center to book a flight and print tickets for free. Also the elevators are quick, which is essential in such a large hotel. The prices are high at the restaurants and shops (I saw one guy get charged $15 for a tube of toothpaste), but that goes for every hotel at the strip. If you want to go cheap, there is a Panda Express, Subway and pizza shop across the street.

This hotel is located at the end of the strip across from the airport. The famous Las Vegas sign is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Also, there is a free elevated rail tramp that will take you back and forth from M. Bay to Luxor and Excalibur. At the Taxi and Uber pickup, you will not be waiting long for a ride. We took an Uber to the Mirage and walked back to M. Bay so that we could soak in the sights. It was about a two hour walk. Fun times for sure.

The cons: no complimentary coffee in the room, and no fridge. A mini one will cost $15 and up a night.

Overall, it was an awesome stay. You really feel the excitement here. There was a major boxing match going on at this hotel when we were there, so there was a buzz. I saw Labron James too. He was nice enough to say hello to our group. I would say again, but I would have to have to have a room with a view of the Strip again. It was a energetic view day and night!

Room tip: Get a room with a view of the Strip. It is much more exciting than overlooking the airport!
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TexasKnowHow
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a fun weekend get away and stayed st the Mandalay Bay. The hotel was very well maintained and comfortable, the staff was took great care of us and the rooms were spacious and clean. We had a slight issue room due to it being a bit noisy .We had a go through door separating our room with our neighbors. There's a space between the bottom of the door and the floor and the noise just glows through the crack. Our neighbor was on his phone from 11 to 11:30pm and we heard every word on his end of the conversation. This is a problem that has to be addressed by the hotel sraff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple