Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
Free cancellation until 21/10/29
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$127
13 695
9 539
5 566
5 082
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville vegas habitat casino gambling las action dealers slots shows monorail
Selected filters
108 - 113 of 45 219 reviews
Reviewed 11 September 2021

Throughout the year, I take numerous mini vacations to Las Vegas and never have I had an experience as terrible as this one. Usually, when I arrive at a Caesars entertainment hotel, I expect there to be a “Seven Star” or “Diamond” check-in, however, this was not the case with the Flamingo hotel. When I arrived to check-in, nobody was operating the front desk and there were a couple of employees standing around and pointing to the machines to self-check in. The employees were acting very rude and being very hostile. Dismissing this, I successfully checked in and made my way to the room. When I first opened the door, I was horrified. The room was the filthiest room I had ever checked into. There were dirt spots everywhere, mold, and other unidentifiable disgusting things. It was so bad that I called a bellman, Mannie, to come inspect the room himself and asked him if he would personally stay in this room himself. He was very apologetic and told me he would be right back. After about 30-45 minutes, I got a call from Gisselle regarding my room and she had asked to privately meet me. After meeting up with Gisselle and explaining my situation, she did give me a cleaner room (Room 22041) but it was the same as the other one and wasn’t better in any way, shape or form. There was still mold all over the shower, super dirty carpets, so dirty that when I lifted the trash can in the room, you could see the original state of the carpet. Not only was I deeply upset about my room situation, but the casino floor was a whole other disappointment on its own. The dealers were very rude and didn’t know their own games that they were dealing. It’s okay for some of them not to know the games but when the pit bosses don’t even know their games it’s so embarrassing and frustrating. After my experience at Flamingo, I decided to give Bailey's a try and was hoping for a different experience. Unfortunately, it was the same ordeal as Flamingo. I’m deeply upset that this Vegas experience, specifically Caesars Entertainment hotels, did not live up to my expectations.

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank og1221
Reviewed 10 September 2021

This was the second time this summer we stayed here. Can you imagine that after I booked the room I was sent an email offering me certain upgrades. It did state that if they were a available when I checked in I could get it. However even though I did get an upgrade I did NOT get it for the price offered. Even after I showed them the email showing the price. She even went to her manager to see if they would approve. Nope. Then my suite was run down and dirty. Not at all I impressed. Won’t be staying at any of the Caesar’s properties again. I’ll stick with MGM.

1  Thank ShayneBVegas
Reviewed 10 September 2021 via mobile

If you like the smell of smoke, and weed24/7 and breathing smoke or tasting smoke or smelling like smoke than wow this is your hotel!! You cannot escape the constant smoke it’s even in the “non-smoking” rooms! There’s absolutely no such thing as non smoking!!
Service was extra crappy as well, called front desk at noon for extra towels and pillows, 6 o’clock, asked front desk in person. Still nothing! 9 o’clock called again they told me already delivered,, I finally got my pillows and towels at 9! Unbelievable! And Ofcourse you get very few items because they are short on supplies!
Our AC was only blowing fresh cigarette, weed through our rooms. I’m absolutely nauseated from staying there.
If you enjoy cold to Luke warm shower s than this is the place for you! Never had one hot shower for the three of us! That’s a absolute joke when you’re paying 40$ resort fee on top of the hotel. Plus 40$ to get room early is an absolute ripoff as well, harrahs charged 20! Flamingo is not meeting many of the simplest expectations. If I could rate it a zero I would! Not ever coming back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jorjess12
Reviewed 10 September 2021

I stayed for 5 days with my family, I only had room service on the first day, when I complained the hotel employee told me that I was not paying for this service, so the supervisor came and said the same thing, he would have it cleaned my room and change towels at 10pm but the hotel only provides this service for those who pay and request in advance. The room was dirty and the bathroom without the shower curtain, I complained and nothing was done. I paid $30 per day for the third guest, but there is only internet for 2 devices if you want to connect another device you have to pay $14.99 per day, I paid $41 per day for hotel fees but they do not cover room cleaning every day. I've never been through this in a hotel before, pay $1200 for 5 days and I have to make the beds, use the same towels and take out my trash.

1  Thank FernandaSouza01
Reviewed 10 September 2021

Hotel is very nice - nice rooms and cool casino. Swimming pool is amazing! Very good location. I would definitely recommend to everyone. When I will come back to Vegas I would chose Flamingo hotel again.