Reviews (37 685)
11 907
8 460
4 842
4 030
All reviews bathroom mirror high roller strip view food court bellagio fountains great location on the strip margaritaville habitat casino vegas las gambling dealers slots monorail action
2 734 - 2 739 of 37 685 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stayed 4 weekday nights in May without any complaints. Our room was clean & in good condition with a great Strip view. Common areas of the hotel, including elevators, were clean & in good condition. Location is superb, center of the Strip & adjacent to the Linq Promenade's shopping & dining. We avoided the Wyndham sales people with a polite "No, thank you".

Room tip: Go Rooms include a mini-fridge & coffee maker.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Flamingo has a deal with Wyndham hotels to allow salespeople to “attack” you in the lobby in an attempt to get you to attend a sales pitch lunch for their vacation club. I wouldn’t be surprised at this type of action out on the strip but to be subjected to it in a hotel where I am a guest is horrible. When we were first approached the person essentially posed as a concierge offering to help us find things to do since we are new to Vegas vacationing, very deceitful. Their intentions quickly became evident, and while it’s easy to walk away, it’s not something I should have to endure as a guest. We were “attacked” every time we walked through the lobby.

I was also very put off at the pool security. This isn’t the TSA and I shouldn’t have to go through so much to relax on vacation. Also, if I’m paying a resort fee why are you letting in non-hotel guests which take up lounge chairs. I did not get any preference or perks by being a guest here.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank NickM957
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Nick, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments regarding our pool and relationship with Wyndham. We’re sorry for the impression your visit left you with. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Not sure what all the bad reviews are all about. Great value for money & awesome pools. Good location. Will stay here again when back in Vegas next year for sure. Room was fine good view of high roller.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank justinb4884
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I Frequent Vegas often. First time staying at the Flamingo and it’s PERFECT!!! Outstanding view, great staff, spacious rooms, just fabulous!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We just stayed here for 3 nights. The first night was absolutely awful...got stuck in a smoking room..they said they had zero non-smoking rooms left. It was so bad we could hardly see down the hallway because of all the smoke. We only slept for 3 hours and I could taste the smoke in my mouth when we woke up. Got outta there ASAP. After switching to a non-smoking room we generally had a good time. The casino isn’t very nice and is very smoky. We ended up gambling across the street at the Bellagio which is absolutely stunning (highly recommended). The pool at the Flamingo was very fun...expensive as everything in Vegas Is but very fun...definitely a party pool! The breakfast buffet is expensive and not very good but convenient. I’d say stay here and gamble across the street if you want something a little more upscale.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

hsowinski, we appreciate you taking a moment to share your experience with us. Although we are sorry to hear about your poor experience with your first room assignment, we're glad you enjoyed your time at our pool. We hope to have the opertunity to welcome you back for another stay in the near future.