US$628
US$334
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
MGMGrand.com
US$364
US$325
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
Bellagio.com
US$360
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$170
US$209
US$177
Priceline
  • Pool
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$153
Hotelpower.com
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$560
US$542
Cancelon
Reviews (1 209)
1 209 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesrental car centershuttle servicefree shuttlean early flightone night stayoff stripnext morningbreakfast buffetfitness centerupon checklasvegasfreewayutahmgm
27 - 32 of 1 209 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First of all I am a Hilton Honors Gold member so I have stayed at quite a few Hilton properties, and when I think if Doubletree I think larger rooms with refrigerators and microwaves. Checking into this hotel even though I was gold with Hilton Honors they could find me a room on the two floors reserved for Hilton Honors members.
Next when I booked my reservation their website said they had a shuttle to the Tropicana on the Strip, they left out the part that they only go once every two hours and that the last one comes back to the hotel was at 11:15PM. So as not to want to miss a shuttle I always arrived early and spent a lot of time waiting. Also they suggested calling the hotel a half hour before pick up which I did, but even though I did so and waited at the Tropicana for a half hour people jumped on when the shuttle arrived and I was unable to get a seat and the driver said he didn't know there was that many people going back (so why bother calling?)
This is the first Hilton property that I honestly could not suggest for someone to stay at, for just a few dollars more I could have stayed at the Tropicana on the Strip, but I thought I would enjoy the suite life, but not at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Jennifer J, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us. I wanted to apologize for the service shortfalls you encountered while you were here. I am very sorry we were unable to accommodate you on one of the Honors floors and that there was an issue with the shuttle pick-up from the Tropicana. We value our guest feedback and use it to help us improve. We will be addressing this as a team so we do not replicate this shuttle issue.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay.

Kevin K
Director of Front Office
DoubleTree Las Vegas Airport

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Hotel was clean and friendly staff. Hotel did not offer a breakfast option for those individuals needing to catch an early flight to the airport. Used the hotel shuttle for a trip to the Vegas strip. Driver was helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Selected this hotel because it was close to the airport. We had a 7:00 a.m. flight and this hotel was only 7 minutes from the airport. The hotel was very clean and the bed quite comfortable. Very quiet, no airplane noise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Front desk staff very friendly.
Breakfast staff quick with my omelet order.
Room was clean.
Tub was clogged as water drained extremely slow. There was rust in the tub drain. The shower head needs to be replaced as the water was not even.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I spent only a very short stay in this hotel, it was only one night before in early flight. The hotel appears to be pretty new, rooms are very spacious and clean. Unfortunately the air conditioning appears not to work properly: The fan never stops and when it gets to the right temperature, it starts pushing out cold air instead of warmer. Furthermore it is also very noisy, which does not help. At the end of the day, this hotel remains a nice compromise for a quick stay. There is a nice bar downstairs with a few choices of dishes. Very nice cookie at the moment of check-in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jennifer J, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you so much for your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Las Vegas Airport. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave a TripAdvisor post regarding your recent stay. I wanted to apologize for the issues you encountered with the A/C in your room while you were here. We fell short this time with you and for that I am sorry. If there was something that we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.

Again, thank you for your business and I look forward to hearing from you.

Kevin Kandel