Reviews (11 376)
3 556
3 025
1 201
1 153
All reviewswest towerskyrise towerthe deuceday passroller coasterslot machinesadventuredomestripvegaslasdeligamblingbellagio
492 - 497 of 11 376 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Love this place the most my kids always have fun can't wait to come back with my family the kids didn't wanna leave lol... so we coming back in August for my birthday yay I'm to happy gone stay 6 days

1  Thank lenalove30
Reviewed 27 June 2018

They need to provide better communication on the location of rooms. I understand that it may be difficult to remember to provide that information to each and every customer but it would help with customers satisfaction if this was provided.

Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Manager at Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear flamingducks49:

Thank you for your very insightful suggestions regarding information provided at check-in. We appreciate your patience in this matter and will work to ensure more accurate communication moving forward. We are grateful for your feedback and look forward to your return.

Seth L.

Guest Relations Specialist
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
MGM Resorts International
guestrelations@circuscircus.com

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Excellent value for money. Nice accommodation,centrally located, friendly staff, reasonably priced restaurants and beautifully laid out with amenities for the entire family. I would certainly recommend to others.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Gladina
Reviewed 27 June 2018

We have the trip of a lifetime thank you for our trip Circus Circus we really enjoyed ourselves I had time to take out with my grandkids all my granddaughter's we really enjoyed ourselves thank you so much

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Check in went fast, they were able to accomodate my sister in same casino tower couple doors down.
The rooms were clean. Nothing xtra.
I enjoyed the astrodome adventure was perfect for grandkids.
I would definitely return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family