25 people are viewing this hotel
1 080
13 239
3 664
1 080
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
124 - 129 of 19 061 reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

My wife had a horrible experience at the pool. These two women came up to her and my daughters and accused her of taking their chairs. They said they had left 3 hours before and my wife had only been there for an hour- hour and a half. There was an employee there trying to accommodate but there was no Security!!!! These women were yelling at my wife that she removed there stuff. Which she had nothing to do with that . Some random lady couldn’t believe these women & even came over to my wife to try & console her. These women kept going on even though the employee at the pool got them chairs behind them. My wife had to leave with my daughters. I found out & called security. They called my wife and she gave a statement. She thought they were going to call her back after they said they were going to talk with their supervisor. No one ever called!! I mentioned it at checkout & they just I will let them know! My expectation for this establishment was high. They don’t care! They should have called security when this was happening!

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank F6821REkeiths
Reviewed 29 July 2021

Just booked at the Palazzo. Website states there is a $45 per day resort fee...no problem. The problem is that the quoted price is listed as "GRAND TOTAL", when in actuality it is NOT the grand total. Once you get your confirmation email with the GRAND TOTAL in big print, keep reading. You will see in tiny print that the resort fee and taxes are still not included. Nowhere on my confirmation did they list the REAL price. Bogus way to do business. Just tell me what the real cost will be up front, otherwise I'm left feeling duped.

Date of stay: July 2021
Venetian Guest Relations, Other at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear GilroyDonna,

Thank you for your recent stay and for sharing your feedback. I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with the Resort Fees charged during your stay. We do our absolute best to communicate all charges prior to check in, so that our guests may understand exactly what the final bill, so I do apologize if there was miscommunication during your booking or check in experience.

We hope to have an opportunity to host you again in the future, so that we may properly exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Eunice
Guest Relations

Reviewed 28 July 2021

Beautiful hotel! We had a suite with strip view! We loved sitting watching all the lights! The room was spacious and clean. Beds were so comfortable! You have to scan your key card to get on elevators. One thing that was bad was the smell of marijuana! You smelled it on the strip everywhere but when we walked out of our room it smelled like a dead skunk! Next trip I think we will stay at the hotel with no smoking! We parked in parking garage but there was no carts to help unload luggage. We asked concierge he said have to bring up yourself. My son is majoring in hospitality management and he learned a lot of don’t s but some do’s! Probably would not stay again unless big discount. Extra fees are horrible!

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Stacy D
Reviewed 28 July 2021 via mobile

The only place we stay at in Vegas. Wide variety os shopping and restaurants nearby. Family friendly. Professional staff all around.. Rooms were spacious and housekeeping was great. Elevators were fast. Many pools to choose from. Our hotel experience was wonderful!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 7 548
Reviewed 28 July 2021

Celebration of 45th anniversary. The room and the resort were top notched. The view from the 38th floor was remarkable. The hotel was clean and the bed were comfortable. Throughly enjoyed our visit. Will book our next trip to Vagas here.

Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas