Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$284
1 069
13 158
3 648
1 069
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
92 - 97 of 18 917 reviews
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I chose to stay at the palazzo, thinking i’d be treating my partner to a wonderful, worry free, top notch weekend. While the front desk staff are wonderful and helpful, the maintenance/room services are subpar. I was insulted by by a room cleaner (apparently i’m a “pinche gorda” for politely requesting a basic amenity and interrupting his 4 hour conversation in the same suite with another house cleaner) who didn't realize i’m bilingual after merely asking if he has cups on his cart to which he also lied about and said the hotel not longer carries “because too much plastic” and i’d have to buy some from the concierge. Additionally there was old food from whoever stayed before us rotting in the mini bar which wreaked whenever opened. We requested to have someone clean it, someone did come and unnecessarily tidy up the room a little (which we just got into) but somehow never got rid of the prior guest’s rancid leftovers. There are other things we could nit pick (blood/stains on the duvet, but it wasn't worth any further headaches.) They were kind enough to waive our resort fee but it doesn't change that I paid for a 4.5 star hotel and had a motel experience on a weekend I hoped would be perfect.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Asunraye
Venetian Guest Relations, Other at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Amanda H,

Thank you for choosing The Venetian Resort as destination for your recent stay. I am saddened to learn of your disappointment with the level of service experienced during your stay and apologize for not having exceeded your expectations.
I am happy to learn that a member of our Guest Relations team has been in contact with you. Please rest assured that we have forwarded the details of your stay with us along to the department managers so that they may have an opportunity to review these items and address them internally.

We hope to have an opportunity to host you again in the future, so that we may properly exceed your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Eunice
Guest Relations

Reviewed 14 June 2021

The rooms were gorgeous and elegant. The housekeeping was impeccable. The elevators were fast and plentiful. The food and shopping choices were plentiful. The casino was well run and very clean. Of all the places I have stayed in Vegas, this was head and shoulders above the competition.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wolv54
Reviewed 13 June 2021

What I thought it was going to be a perfect vacation turned out to be an extremely unpleasant experience. I decided to celebrate my 10th anniversary with my wife in Las Vegas. It was our first time visiting and of course we were beyond excited. From all the hotels available we chose to stay at The Palazzo hotel. Due to the importance of the occasion we thought it was going to be a great place to build more memories together. Unfortunately, we were so wrong. We booked a 4 nights stay, out of those 5 days at the hotel our room was cleaned only one time. Let me say this again, our room was cleaned only ONCE in a 5 days/4 nights stay. My wife had to clean the room every day, so the room would not look so dirty. We had trash and towels piled up. We ended up using our shopping bags to clean up because the trash cans were full. On Wednesday, we called housekeeping from the room to request clean towels, we did not even had that. At that point we were very understanding. Even though our dinner reservation had to be postponed that night. On Thursday, when we went to our room after a long day to shower and continue with our plans, we came up to a dirty room again. Obviously, this time worse. Trash and towels piled up and sleeping in the same bed clothing since Monday. When we called housekeeping to inquire about our room’s lack of cleanliness, Marissa was very rude to my wife. She said that the housekeeping manager would be calling us, but no one did. Again, we had to cancel our dinner reservation, this time twice in a row, to solve the issue. It was then when we decided to go to the front desk to request to speak with a manager. It is completely unacceptable to stay in a dirty room when you are trying to have fun and celebrate. Probably our expectations were too high. It felt like staying in a cheap hotel. It was an awful experience the stay at this hotel.

2  Thank Mandibula21
Venetian Guest Relations, Other at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mandibula21,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. I appreciate the time you took to inform us of what happened during your stay and I am disappointed to learn of your unpleasant experience with the housekeeping service. Thank you for bringing your concerns to a member of our Management Team. Please rest assured that we have forwarded the details of your stay with us along to the department managers so that they may have an opportunity to review these concerns and address them internally.

Your continued patronage is very important to us and we hope you will give us the opportunity to restore your confidence. Thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Kind Regards,

Eunice
Guest Relations

Reviewed 12 June 2021

The hotel was Beautiful, Clean. Hotel Suite Was Amazing and so Big. We had a Ball. The casino was nice, Club/ bar was good, DJ was good. Swimming Pool was Nice and clean. The only thing that was ridiculous was the price of the drinks. $32.50 for a 20oz Pina Colada. Prices of drinks should not be that High.

3  Thank mooretabitha81
Reviewed 12 June 2021

The rooms are very big, no coffee and tea facilities in the room - they want you to buy in the hotel's shops. beds was comfortable and very nice shower.

The checkin time was efficiency, even a lot of guest they handled it well. complimentary valet include om the room.

I'm not sure why is the 48$+tax resort fees so high. the Gym is ok but not more, the pool closed at 6PM - very early.

Overall the service in the hotel very good. I can recommend this hotel to families due the location in the north strip.

Room tip: Rooms with view to the strip
1  Thank Machinehead28