22 people are viewing this hotel
US$186
US$370
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
1 072
13 176
3 652
1 072
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 047 - 1 052 of 18 949 reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2019

1 year ago we stayed at The Venitian.

We decided to try The Venitian this time ( both properties are Intercontinental Properties : IC )

I am a member of IHG : Spire-Ambassador

Nice and fast check-in thanks to the dedicated IHG members check in counter.
Upgraded to a Suite with nice view over Vegas trip.

The Palazzo , like the Ventian, has got all Suite Room type.
Big large rooms, with a great large living room.
Very well maintained, very good furnitures and carpet condition : perfect !
Nice bed also.
Great A/C.

However, a bit disappointed about somehow the amenities available inside the rooms for an IC hotel.
Example : no sleepers, no hot water cater, no tooth brush...etc...

A Starbucks is located right at the exit of the elevators which is very handy in the morning.

The hotel then features very nice pools ( 3 ) , great casino floor, lots of very nice restaurants with a huge variety, from Asian style, to French cuisine.

I recommend, for Asian Visitors, the Hong Kong restaurant ( Hong Kong Café ) where I had my excellent wonton soup.
Exactly same taste and quality that I would have got in HKG.

Free valet parking for your car.

A great property that I highly recommend.

1  Thank Thierry12233
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Check in was easy we checked in at The Venetian but moved to the Palazzo, it didn’t take long to check The lady at check in was superb I wish I could remember her name she really was exceptional. We had the prestige club and a beautiful suite it was huge, the bathroom was almost the same size as a NY hotel room.

We are from Australia stayed in LA a week and drove to Vegas. Valet were great.

The bed was really big and comfortable, housekeeping excellent. The bathroom had the usual amenities, plus a separate powder room, a bath, a shower and double sinks. All marble and divine. Wish they had tea & coffee facilities, yes we could go down to the prestige club but sometimes you just want to chill in your suite and make a cuppa.

We had a sunken lounge, a view over the pools and mountains it was lovely.

The pool areas really good with heaps of sun beds. I don’t gamble the spa is awesome.

My only complaint would be the food in the prestige club it’s pretty bland, except for the cheese and well you can’t go wrong with cheese can you. The prestige club staff all of them including the wait staff were exceptional and the cocktails divine.

Well worth the money highly recommend.

1  Thank valeriemD6484ND
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Fantastic rooms, great views and exceptional service from staff. I will certainly recommend this property to other friends and relatives visiting Vegas. The hotel certainly provided value for money and is well situated.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
1  Thank rupertpinder
Reviewed 27 August 2019

We stayed here for 4 nights, booked for 5 nights and paid for 5 nights but had to leave 1 day early, not the Palazzo's fault. The hotel is beautiful and the pool areas were very nice. As said by many, no coffee in the room which is a big negative for me. Not because I had to spend $10 for 2 coffee's for my husband and I but when I wake up, I want to relax with a cup of coffee, not have to get dressed and get on an elevator and wait in line for a cup of coffee. It is a real negative that I think the Palazzo should reconsider. Also, housekeeping never came one night we were there. NADA. We were gone all day, so unsure why they didn't come? Why did I spend $51 a day resort fee for no housekeeping? I called and they brought towels and toiletries BUT I had to put all the full garbage pails in the hallway, get all the wet dirty towels out etc. Shouldn't have to do that on vacation. Other then those issues, the Palazzo is top notch and I would recommend it.

2  Thank Linda3140
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Hotel was excellent in every way. Rooms were so large, clean and comfortable. Staff was exceptional. Would highly reccommend. I will only stay there in the future. Hotel was elegant, clean and had everything you could need right in the resort. An abundance of pools. Great room service as well as afordable restuarants. Top of the Line

Trip type: Travelled with family