10 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$368
1 081
13 241
3 664
1 081
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 167 - 1 172 of 19 065 reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Check in was easy we checked in at The Venetian but moved to the Palazzo, it didn’t take long to check The lady at check in was superb I wish I could remember her name she really was exceptional. We had the prestige club and a beautiful suite it was huge, the bathroom was almost the same size as a NY hotel room.

We are from Australia stayed in LA a week and drove to Vegas. Valet were great.

The bed was really big and comfortable, housekeeping excellent. The bathroom had the usual amenities, plus a separate powder room, a bath, a shower and double sinks. All marble and divine. Wish they had tea & coffee facilities, yes we could go down to the prestige club but sometimes you just want to chill in your suite and make a cuppa.

We had a sunken lounge, a view over the pools and mountains it was lovely.

The pool areas really good with heaps of sun beds. I don’t gamble the spa is awesome.

My only complaint would be the food in the prestige club it’s pretty bland, except for the cheese and well you can’t go wrong with cheese can you. The prestige club staff all of them including the wait staff were exceptional and the cocktails divine.

Well worth the money highly recommend.

1  Thank valeriemD6484ND
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Fantastic rooms, great views and exceptional service from staff. I will certainly recommend this property to other friends and relatives visiting Vegas. The hotel certainly provided value for money and is well situated.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
1  Thank rupertpinder
Reviewed 27 August 2019

We stayed here for 4 nights, booked for 5 nights and paid for 5 nights but had to leave 1 day early, not the Palazzo's fault. The hotel is beautiful and the pool areas were very nice. As said by many, no coffee in the room which is a big negative for me. Not because I had to spend $10 for 2 coffee's for my husband and I but when I wake up, I want to relax with a cup of coffee, not have to get dressed and get on an elevator and wait in line for a cup of coffee. It is a real negative that I think the Palazzo should reconsider. Also, housekeeping never came one night we were there. NADA. We were gone all day, so unsure why they didn't come? Why did I spend $51 a day resort fee for no housekeeping? I called and they brought towels and toiletries BUT I had to put all the full garbage pails in the hallway, get all the wet dirty towels out etc. Shouldn't have to do that on vacation. Other then those issues, the Palazzo is top notch and I would recommend it.

2  Thank Linda3140
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Hotel was excellent in every way. Rooms were so large, clean and comfortable. Staff was exceptional. Would highly reccommend. I will only stay there in the future. Hotel was elegant, clean and had everything you could need right in the resort. An abundance of pools. Great room service as well as afordable restuarants. Top of the Line

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
1  Thank nzarro
Reviewed 26 August 2019

We've been visiting the Palazzo for several years now. It's calm & mature without being snobby. Close enough to the Wynn (which is very beautiful but also very pricey), wonderfully appointed *very* large rooms (comfy bed!), and a great restaurant selection. We always add Prestige to one of the regular luxury suites, which provides a quiet check-in process and access to a well-stocked lounge that also offers breakfast and happy hour/light dinner with cocktails. We love dining at Chica, Delmonico, and Cut (either the bar or in the main dining room). Always an awesome stay!

We enjoy the casino (slots, table games) during the week at both Venetian and Palazzo (Venetian can get a bit crowded/rowdy on a weekend) and the players club is quite generous. We also enjoy the shops, although it's not on a par with Caesar's Shops at the Forum.

I only detract one star because, especially right now, there are no good view rooms--you either get construction at the Wynn (used to be a nice view of the golf course) or Trump Tower & Treasure Island.

1  Thank D C