3 people have started booking this hotel
1 081
13 247
3 666
1 081
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 177 - 1 182 of 19 074 reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Fantastic rooms, great views and exceptional service from staff. I will certainly recommend this property to other friends and relatives visiting Vegas. The hotel certainly provided value for money and is well situated.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank rupertpinder
Reviewed 27 August 2019

We stayed here for 4 nights, booked for 5 nights and paid for 5 nights but had to leave 1 day early, not the Palazzo's fault. The hotel is beautiful and the pool areas were very nice. As said by many, no coffee in the room which is a big negative for me. Not because I had to spend $10 for 2 coffee's for my husband and I but when I wake up, I want to relax with a cup of coffee, not have to get dressed and get on an elevator and wait in line for a cup of coffee. It is a real negative that I think the Palazzo should reconsider. Also, housekeeping never came one night we were there. NADA. We were gone all day, so unsure why they didn't come? Why did I spend $51 a day resort fee for no housekeeping? I called and they brought towels and toiletries BUT I had to put all the full garbage pails in the hallway, get all the wet dirty towels out etc. Shouldn't have to do that on vacation. Other then those issues, the Palazzo is top notch and I would recommend it.

2  Thank Linda3140
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Hotel was excellent in every way. Rooms were so large, clean and comfortable. Staff was exceptional. Would highly reccommend. I will only stay there in the future. Hotel was elegant, clean and had everything you could need right in the resort. An abundance of pools. Great room service as well as afordable restuarants. Top of the Line

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nzarro
Reviewed 26 August 2019

We've been visiting the Palazzo for several years now. It's calm & mature without being snobby. Close enough to the Wynn (which is very beautiful but also very pricey), wonderfully appointed *very* large rooms (comfy bed!), and a great restaurant selection. We always add Prestige to one of the regular luxury suites, which provides a quiet check-in process and access to a well-stocked lounge that also offers breakfast and happy hour/light dinner with cocktails. We love dining at Chica, Delmonico, and Cut (either the bar or in the main dining room). Always an awesome stay!

We enjoy the casino (slots, table games) during the week at both Venetian and Palazzo (Venetian can get a bit crowded/rowdy on a weekend) and the players club is quite generous. We also enjoy the shops, although it's not on a par with Caesar's Shops at the Forum.

I only detract one star because, especially right now, there are no good view rooms--you either get construction at the Wynn (used to be a nice view of the golf course) or Trump Tower & Treasure Island.

1  Thank D C
Reviewed 26 August 2019

The Venetian Resort was breathtaking. I felt like I was in a palace; the Grand Canal Shoppes made me feel like I was in an Italian city, but indoors. The ceiling and wall murals are beautiful. Food was great!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple