2 people have started booking this hotel
US$395
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
US$788
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
1 070
13 172
3 652
1 070
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 044 - 1 049 of 18 939 reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2019

There are no coffee pots in the room or refrigerators for you to keep leftover food in. So every time you want so much is a cup of coffee you will have to leave your room and go patronize the hotel for i there are no coffee pots in the room or refrigerators for you to keep leftover food in. So every time you want so much as a cup of coffee you will have to leave the room for it. The rooms were clean however. It is really nice to have a variety of fantastic restaurants and shopping right at the resort. I did not have a bad meal anywhere at the Venetian or the Palazzo.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
1  Thank aliciabrown49
Reviewed 26 August 2019

It was great to getaway. The kids entered the room and were excited at the two-level room/ They quickly evaluated the pool, and it was to there liking. Great customer service. The room was clean, and the kids loved the room service.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank LegacyTraveler133333
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Easy check in, terrific room plenty of space, quiet, great service...my wife’s birthday was awesome. Housekeeping excellent and the bellmen (Frank and David) were outstanding. Love the surroundings, seeing Human Nature and appreciate Palazzo providing us invited guest checkin and rooms on high floors with great views. Only snafu was a valet who would not accommodate us when our rental car fob had a dying battery and rental company wanted to meet us at valet...valet would not let us so we had to go find a spot in self park...go back when replacement vehicle arrived and drive up to valet to meet them...not five star service but we love Palazzo and will be back when the rates are right.

Room tip: Room selection depends on taste..talk to a rep
1  Thank johnrK8304UA
Reviewed 26 August 2019

We were charged for accommodations not used. They refused to work with us when we disputed it. Not worth the cost that it was. For what it costs to be there, you'd think the service would be better. With so many hotel options on the strip, you'd think they'd value their guests more. This place is a nightmare and I tell everyone I know about what a rip off this place was. Super disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank chelb89
VEPAGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Dear Chelb89,

Thank you very much for apprising us of your concerns via TripAdvisor. Your stay does not coincide with the vision we have for our guests to experience and I am very sorry to know we let you down.
As you may know, TripAdvisor reviews are not directly linked to your hotel reservation. As such I have reached out to you directly to gather more details of your stay. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Maria M.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 26 August 2019

I am currently staying at Palazzo. Two out of the last three days, we have had housekeeping issues. The first day we were here, housekeeping never came. At 4:15, I started calling guest services and also asked the person down the hall to clean. No one came. After 45 minutes I called guest services again and demanded to talk a manager and was given a "supervisor." I did at least get a refund of two days of my resort fee, but would rather have a clean room with towels so that I could take a shower after being at the pool all day. Now, on day three, the same thing happened. I left a message with guest services, but no supervisor ever called me. I finally went down the hall and asked housekeeping to please clean my room. It's now 4:05 and someone finally came. I also should mention that the wait service at the pool is terrible as well. We had to go to the bar most of the time to get our own drinks. I would expect better service given the amount of money and supposed high end nature of this hotel. Very disappointing, especially since I am a spire elite member with IHG. This hotel doesn't meet the same standards as the Intercontinental. Not even close.

1  Thank Karen L

Dear Karen L,

I am very sorry for your lackluster experience thus far. Your stay has certainly not lived up to our expectations and I apologize for having let you down. If you are currently still checked in to The Palazzo, please be in contact with our Hotel Management team. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,