Lowest prices for your stay
US$186
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
US$220
Free cancellation until 21/08/07
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
1 071
13 172
3 652
1 071
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 049 - 1 054 of 18 942 reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Easy check in, terrific room plenty of space, quiet, great service...my wife’s birthday was awesome. Housekeeping excellent and the bellmen (Frank and David) were outstanding. Love the surroundings, seeing Human Nature and appreciate Palazzo providing us invited guest checkin and rooms on high floors with great views. Only snafu was a valet who would not accommodate us when our rental car fob had a dying battery and rental company wanted to meet us at valet...valet would not let us so we had to go find a spot in self park...go back when replacement vehicle arrived and drive up to valet to meet them...not five star service but we love Palazzo and will be back when the rates are right.

Room tip: Room selection depends on taste..talk to a rep
1  Thank johnrK8304UA
Reviewed 26 August 2019

We were charged for accommodations not used. They refused to work with us when we disputed it. Not worth the cost that it was. For what it costs to be there, you'd think the service would be better. With so many hotel options on the strip, you'd think they'd value their guests more. This place is a nightmare and I tell everyone I know about what a rip off this place was. Super disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank chelb89
VEPAGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Dear Chelb89,

Thank you very much for apprising us of your concerns via TripAdvisor. Your stay does not coincide with the vision we have for our guests to experience and I am very sorry to know we let you down.
As you may know, TripAdvisor reviews are not directly linked to your hotel reservation. As such I have reached out to you directly to gather more details of your stay. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Maria M.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 26 August 2019

I am currently staying at Palazzo. Two out of the last three days, we have had housekeeping issues. The first day we were here, housekeeping never came. At 4:15, I started calling guest services and also asked the person down the hall to clean. No one came. After 45 minutes I called guest services again and demanded to talk a manager and was given a "supervisor." I did at least get a refund of two days of my resort fee, but would rather have a clean room with towels so that I could take a shower after being at the pool all day. Now, on day three, the same thing happened. I left a message with guest services, but no supervisor ever called me. I finally went down the hall and asked housekeeping to please clean my room. It's now 4:05 and someone finally came. I also should mention that the wait service at the pool is terrible as well. We had to go to the bar most of the time to get our own drinks. I would expect better service given the amount of money and supposed high end nature of this hotel. Very disappointing, especially since I am a spire elite member with IHG. This hotel doesn't meet the same standards as the Intercontinental. Not even close.

1  Thank Karen L

Dear Karen L,

I am very sorry for your lackluster experience thus far. Your stay has certainly not lived up to our expectations and I apologize for having let you down. If you are currently still checked in to The Palazzo, please be in contact with our Hotel Management team. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Maria M.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 26 August 2019

PROS:
The hotel is gorgeous.
The beds are comfy.
The bathroom has it's own TV and vanity.
Room service is amazing and the gentleman who brought my order was so friendly.
Located on the Strip. There is a Walgreens and CVS conveniently located nearby.

CONS:
I paid for the breakfast option. I thought it wouldn't be an issue since one of the restaurants was open 24/7. Imagine my surprise when I went to redeem my breakfast coupon and I was told that the kitchen didn't open until 6am. The problem is that I had to leave to meet a tour bus at 6am across the street at a different hotel and didn't have time to wait. I ended up buying a sandwich and a pastry which cost $16. It's a bit misleading to say that the Grand Lux Cafe is 24/7 when it truly is not. The other restaurants didn't open until a couple of hours later.

The mini bar is a joke. If you so much as breathe on anything in it, the hotel will charge you because the mini bar is weighed. I didn't even bother to open the mini bar to see what was in it because I didn't want to be charged an outrageous amount of money for something that I can get from Walgreens or CVS for regular price.

I stayed for two days. Day one was a reasonable price however day two was roughly $140 additional. That was a huge price difference.

As you can see, I'm a little bit conflicted. I enjoyed my stay, but there were quite a few issues that just really got under my skin. I didn't get to use any of the pool or gym so I have no opinion on those areas.

2  Thank kpopnoona
Reviewed 24 August 2019

Beautiful and comfortable hotel to stay and place to gamble and shop. Great choices of wonderful restaurants. Grandlux is one of my favorite you can order to go too. Theres no other hotel i would rather stay than staying at the Palazzo. The ambience and wonderful hotel services you cant find somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with family