25 people are viewing this hotel
US$268
US$268
Free cancellation until 21/08/05
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hurb
1 070
13 172
3 652
1 070
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 051 - 1 056 of 18 941 reviews
Reviewed 26 August 2019

PROS:
The hotel is gorgeous.
The beds are comfy.
The bathroom has it's own TV and vanity.
Room service is amazing and the gentleman who brought my order was so friendly.
Located on the Strip. There is a Walgreens and CVS conveniently located nearby.

CONS:
I paid for the breakfast option. I thought it wouldn't be an issue since one of the restaurants was open 24/7. Imagine my surprise when I went to redeem my breakfast coupon and I was told that the kitchen didn't open until 6am. The problem is that I had to leave to meet a tour bus at 6am across the street at a different hotel and didn't have time to wait. I ended up buying a sandwich and a pastry which cost $16. It's a bit misleading to say that the Grand Lux Cafe is 24/7 when it truly is not. The other restaurants didn't open until a couple of hours later.

The mini bar is a joke. If you so much as breathe on anything in it, the hotel will charge you because the mini bar is weighed. I didn't even bother to open the mini bar to see what was in it because I didn't want to be charged an outrageous amount of money for something that I can get from Walgreens or CVS for regular price.

I stayed for two days. Day one was a reasonable price however day two was roughly $140 additional. That was a huge price difference.

As you can see, I'm a little bit conflicted. I enjoyed my stay, but there were quite a few issues that just really got under my skin. I didn't get to use any of the pool or gym so I have no opinion on those areas.

2  Thank kpopnoona
Reviewed 24 August 2019

Beautiful and comfortable hotel to stay and place to gamble and shop. Great choices of wonderful restaurants. Grandlux is one of my favorite you can order to go too. Theres no other hotel i would rather stay than staying at the Palazzo. The ambience and wonderful hotel services you cant find somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
2  Thank grace3umiller
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Clean but horrible Wifi with no assistance.

Called front desk and no assistance. Called Host no assistance. I just tethered hotspot with my cellphone for service.

If you're here for a meeting make sure your service provider has hotspot or you might not be able to get any work done!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
1  Thank johnnyhchang1989
Reviewed 23 August 2019

I recently stayed at The Palazzo and was really, really impressed. Having stayed at The Four Seasons in the past I was not necessarily expecting The Palazzo to meet that standard but it did, easily. We were going to a concert at The Wynn Encore so chose The Palazzo as it's across the street. Our room was huge with steps down to a sitting area from the bedroom area, a very large bathroom and it was all very nicely decorated, exceptionally fresh and clean. The hotel was busy but somehow didn't feel crowded. We made the most of the pool, casino and restaurants but we didn't use the spa. All in all it was an excellent stay and I will definitely return.

Room tip: We chose the Bella 2 Queen Bed Room
2  Thank Jeni W
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Stayed mid-week in August for 4 nights at the Palazzo using American Express FHR program.

We arrived in the late afternoon, around 5pm, but check in was a breeze. The gentleman checking us in was very polite, and directed us to our room on the 37th floor. The room itself has a wonderful layout, and our view of the strip was gorgeous.

Upon settling in we noticed the room was quite dusty - not just Vegas dusty. The bathroom looked like it had not been cleaned from the previous guest, with stains around the sink area. Not a big deal, these rooms get lots of traffic and it's easy to have things fall between the cracks.

We called down to housekeeping to explain the situation and to ask to send someone up. Strangely, they were reluctant to do so. We went out to dinner and a show and arrived back in the room at 11pm. It was obvious nobody had been up to service the room.

The next day we went to breakfast at Cafe Lux (great staff, great food, but be warned: the serving sizes are huge) and stopped by the front desk since it was quite calm. After showing them the pictures we took of the dust & stains, they offered to give us a different room - but warned us that it would be on a lower floor with an inferior view, which seemed to be an odd stipulation. We were already unpacked and just wanted to have housekeeping up to service the room. Front desk apologized and assured us it would be taken care of by the time we got back to the room in the evening.

We arrived back to the room around 3pm and it had still not been serviced, now the second day. Phoned down to the front desk by mistake, got transferred to housekeeping and disconnected after about 10 minutes of holding. After that, my wife went out to CVS, got a Swiffer duster & some surface cleaner and took care of the problem ourselves.

Other than that our stay was rather uneventful. Upon checking out in the room, I noticed that we were charged $92 for "Refreshments". Oof. Another 10 minute call down to the front desk where I was brusquely told that the fees could be removed, but that the hotel would check and then reapply it if we were "found to be lying". Really weird way to phrase it.

Overall, the room layout for the standard suite is phenomenal. For a $300/night room, though, customer service was supremely lacking on basically every interaction we had.

Cafe Lux was a great venue to have breakfast, and drinks at Rosina were a fantastic way to end the evenings.

The Palazzo is centrally located on the Strip, and so easy to access anything you may need.

At the end of the day, though, Vegas is littered with beautiful properties. The Vdara/Aria and the Wynn both line up pretty well with the Palazzo, and while the standard room is better at the Palazzo everything else is superior at those properties. If customer service matters to you, maybe try your luck someplace else.

5  Thank PeteVonM