4 people have started booking this hotel
1 081
13 247
3 666
1 081
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 191 - 1 196 of 19 074 reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2019

Stayed mid-week in August for 4 nights at the Palazzo using American Express FHR program.

We arrived in the late afternoon, around 5pm, but check in was a breeze. The gentleman checking us in was very polite, and directed us to our room on the 37th floor. The room itself has a wonderful layout, and our view of the strip was gorgeous.

Upon settling in we noticed the room was quite dusty - not just Vegas dusty. The bathroom looked like it had not been cleaned from the previous guest, with stains around the sink area. Not a big deal, these rooms get lots of traffic and it's easy to have things fall between the cracks.

We called down to housekeeping to explain the situation and to ask to send someone up. Strangely, they were reluctant to do so. We went out to dinner and a show and arrived back in the room at 11pm. It was obvious nobody had been up to service the room.

The next day we went to breakfast at Cafe Lux (great staff, great food, but be warned: the serving sizes are huge) and stopped by the front desk since it was quite calm. After showing them the pictures we took of the dust & stains, they offered to give us a different room - but warned us that it would be on a lower floor with an inferior view, which seemed to be an odd stipulation. We were already unpacked and just wanted to have housekeeping up to service the room. Front desk apologized and assured us it would be taken care of by the time we got back to the room in the evening.

We arrived back to the room around 3pm and it had still not been serviced, now the second day. Phoned down to the front desk by mistake, got transferred to housekeeping and disconnected after about 10 minutes of holding. After that, my wife went out to CVS, got a Swiffer duster & some surface cleaner and took care of the problem ourselves.

Other than that our stay was rather uneventful. Upon checking out in the room, I noticed that we were charged $92 for "Refreshments". Oof. Another 10 minute call down to the front desk where I was brusquely told that the fees could be removed, but that the hotel would check and then reapply it if we were "found to be lying". Really weird way to phrase it.

Overall, the room layout for the standard suite is phenomenal. For a $300/night room, though, customer service was supremely lacking on basically every interaction we had.

Cafe Lux was a great venue to have breakfast, and drinks at Rosina were a fantastic way to end the evenings.

The Palazzo is centrally located on the Strip, and so easy to access anything you may need.

At the end of the day, though, Vegas is littered with beautiful properties. The Vdara/Aria and the Wynn both line up pretty well with the Palazzo, and while the standard room is better at the Palazzo everything else is superior at those properties. If customer service matters to you, maybe try your luck someplace else.

5  Thank PeteVonM
Reviewed 23 August 2019

The Palazzo satisfied all of my hotel needs - clean, comfortable, roomy, secure, and upscale. But I feel all of it was a bit overpriced. It's not obscenely overpriced but just that little bit extra that makes you feel like you're getting taken advantage of. $30 cocktails by the pool. A $50 resort fee on top of high room charges. Extra charges to take classes at the gym (shouldn't that be part of the "resort" experience that I already paid for?). These are just a few examples where they make you feel nickel-and-dimed. If you don't mind that, the amenities are great - nice pool area, attendants who make sure people don't hog pool chairs, ample towels. The variety and quality of the restaurants and shopping are great. The rooms are large and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DeannaSu
Reviewed 23 August 2019

When I made my reservation by using my IHG complimentary night certificate through ihg.com website,there is no place mentioned about hotel resort fee. All marked "include" or "free". However when I checked in hotel, they told me resort fee is not included, I have to pay by myself. So be careful!!! Very bad experience

Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
3  Thank Justintang2019
VEPAGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear Justintang2019,

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with the Resort Fees charged during your stay. We do our absolute best to communicate all charges prior to check in, so that our guests may understand exactly what the final bill, so I do apologize if there was miscommunication during your booking experience.

It is my sincere hope this experience will not deter you from staying with us again. We would love to welcome you back with a stay that truly exceeds your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Maria M.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 22 August 2019

I always stay on the Strip. My last 4 visits I stayed at Cosmo. I chose Palazzo for the Table Games and the size of the rooms. Wow! I was amazed how large the rooms were with the latest tech. I did not have to walk 1 mile to get to my room, lobby, casino, elevator, pool, and Uber. The smaller fast food restaurants are nearby and close late. I will be definitely staying here my next trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with The Venetian Las Vegas
2  Thank KMCKing2000
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

Yet another amazing and wonderful stay at the Palazzo/Venetian! This is our second stay this year and this time we opted for the Palazzo side. We love staying at this property because the rooms simply can’t be beat, they are huge and put any standard room to shame at other properties in Vegas.

This time we were delighted to stay in a massive over the top Lago Suite with nearly 2000sq ft of space, it even came with a Grand Piano in the room! We were here celebrating my wife’s 40th birthday and the staff at the Palazzo was amazing and helped make our trip truly unforgettable! Thank you!

We can’t imagine staying anywhere else when in Vegas!

Trip type: Travelled with friends