4 people have started booking this hotel
1 081
13 247
3 666
1 081
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall strip view sitting area favorite hotel
Selected filters
1 192 - 1 197 of 19 074 reviews
Reviewed 23 August 2019

The Palazzo satisfied all of my hotel needs - clean, comfortable, roomy, secure, and upscale. But I feel all of it was a bit overpriced. It's not obscenely overpriced but just that little bit extra that makes you feel like you're getting taken advantage of. $30 cocktails by the pool. A $50 resort fee on top of high room charges. Extra charges to take classes at the gym (shouldn't that be part of the "resort" experience that I already paid for?). These are just a few examples where they make you feel nickel-and-dimed. If you don't mind that, the amenities are great - nice pool area, attendants who make sure people don't hog pool chairs, ample towels. The variety and quality of the restaurants and shopping are great. The rooms are large and comfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank DeannaSu
Reviewed 23 August 2019

When I made my reservation by using my IHG complimentary night certificate through ihg.com website,there is no place mentioned about hotel resort fee. All marked "include" or "free". However when I checked in hotel, they told me resort fee is not included, I have to pay by myself. So be careful!!! Very bad experience

Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Justintang2019
VEPAGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo at The Venetian, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2019

Dear Justintang2019,

I am very sorry to learn of your disappointment with the Resort Fees charged during your stay. We do our absolute best to communicate all charges prior to check in, so that our guests may understand exactly what the final bill, so I do apologize if there was miscommunication during your booking experience.

It is my sincere hope this experience will not deter you from staying with us again. We would love to welcome you back with a stay that truly exceeds your expectations.

Kind Regards,

Maria M.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 22 August 2019

I always stay on the Strip. My last 4 visits I stayed at Cosmo. I chose Palazzo for the Table Games and the size of the rooms. Wow! I was amazed how large the rooms were with the latest tech. I did not have to walk 1 mile to get to my room, lobby, casino, elevator, pool, and Uber. The smaller fast food restaurants are nearby and close late. I will be definitely staying here my next trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank KMCKing2000
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

Yet another amazing and wonderful stay at the Palazzo/Venetian! This is our second stay this year and this time we opted for the Palazzo side. We love staying at this property because the rooms simply can’t be beat, they are huge and put any standard room to shame at other properties in Vegas.

This time we were delighted to stay in a massive over the top Lago Suite with nearly 2000sq ft of space, it even came with a Grand Piano in the room! We were here celebrating my wife’s 40th birthday and the staff at the Palazzo was amazing and helped make our trip truly unforgettable! Thank you!

We can’t imagine staying anywhere else when in Vegas!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank MrBrandonL
Reviewed 21 August 2019

From calling in to book the hotel to checking out was a breeze! They offered complimentary early check in and out! SO thankful for that. The room was immaculate the bed was so soft and comfy along with the spacious bathtub PLUS there was three TVs in our room! You better believe I will definitely be returning!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank aagex2019