MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$459
US$324
Venetian.com
  • Pool
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$350
US$327
Bellagio.com
Caesars Palace(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$305
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$186
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$188
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$1 138
US$984
Hotels.com
  • Pool
The D Casino Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Reviews (16 597)
16 597 results
11 680
3 270
11 680
3 270
All reviewsprestige levelprestige loungemorelssunken living roomgrand luxcanyon ranch spawynn golf coursebella suiteluxury suitesister hotelbeautiful hoteltreasure islandrooms are hugefashion show mallremote controlan upgradestrip view
64 - 69 of 16 597 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The new rooms are fresher, much lighter, yet still elegant. A lot of work going on, but still a terrific resort.
In my honest opinion, still my most favorite of all. on the Strip.
Tons of FIRST CLASS dining, between the Palazzo and sister hotel, the Venetian.
You simply can't go wrong

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were in Las Vegas for a business convention at the Sands Expo. The Palazzo along with The Venetian were listed as host hotels. We had been excited by the pictures online and the promises of "all suites" and gladly accepted the upgrade to a larger suite at check in. What we found was a huge suite with none of the amenities that suites typically provide. No in room coffee maker or kettle, no mini fridge except for the ridiculous over priced electronic snacks and fridge that bill you if you bump them, uncomfortable chairs at the tiny desk and not enough plugs for our laptops and phones such that we were moving furniture and unplugging lamps so that we could work. On the upside the shower was huge, the staff cheerful, and the room itself was quiet, but the stay was overpriced with fewer amenities than othe hotels nearby. We will not stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Louise B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed twice for 3 days 2 nights both times! Wow! I would love to stay here a lot more! Rooms are breathtaking. Very elegant! Art on the walls are uuufff! Got an indoor Gondola Ride and it was OMG the ceiling of this place literally looks like a real sky!!! I also liked that the security was right outside the room entry area! checking every single person coming in!

Room Tip: View to beautiful pool area!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear AB A,

Thank you for your feedback. Judging by your review, I would say you thoroughly enjoyed your visit with us. I appreciate your lovely review and am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to your return visit.

Kind Regards,

Roi Ebalo
Hotel Manager – Guest Relations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a perfect location on the strip. Connected to the Wynn, to its sister hotel The Venetian. Close to Bellagio. Large updated suites. Not as crowded as The Venetian. Great restaurants and high end shops. Nice uncrowded pool. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

To Whom It May Concern,
I wanted to reach out to make sure that one of your employees gets the recognition he deserves. On this past Sunday, June 24th, we were visiting the Venetian to see my sister and nephews and nieces. My father came as well, however, he has Parkinson's disease, so he tends to get very fatigued and dizzy which leads to him struggling to walk. We made it to the candy store (it'sugar) but by the time we had finished there, he was too worn out to get back to my truck in the self parking in the Palazzo. While we asked numerous other employees and explained our dilemma, none of them were nearly as helpful and accommodating as Sam Leak. He gave my girlfriend specific instructions of the best way to proceed, but then when we were unable to get a manual or motorized chair, he himself rented a chair under his own name. He then came with us to get my dad, then proceeded to walk back with him, my mom, sister and her boyfriend while my girlfriend and I went to the other end of the building to get my truck. He then waited for us to drive around the back side to pick my dad and the rest of my family up. When offered a tip, he politely declined, saying it was all taken care of. The compassion and selflessness he showed for us did not go unnoticed. I truly hope you know as well as he knows how much this meant to us and how good it looks on your facility to have someone like him. This positive interaction with Sam Leak has made me inclined to stay at the Venetian the next time I visit Las Vegas. Thank you.

Best Regards,