“Branching!!”
Review of Giada

Giada
Reserve with OpenTable
Giada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #490 of 5 369 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you have not visited Giada’s for brunch add it to your to do list... Fabulous Food, excellent service and reasonably priced for the amount of food that you receive. Our new go to spot for brunch on our visits to Vegas!!

Write a ReviewReviews (3 272)

55 - 59 of 3 272 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We went during Restaurant Week and were treated to some wonderful food.

The restaurant is beautiful and inviting with a beautiful, professional staff that are knowledgeable and friendly. Our server was Amber and she was great.

The bread platter with little items to add to the bread was nice. But, it really needed more bread to fully let the table sample the choices. I liked sprinkling red pepper flakes and sea salt on my buttered bread. Delicious.

The antipasto sampler they brought had more olives than I’d personally prefer since I don’t like olives, but I liked the combination of Parmesan and honey, not something I’d think to combine. The platter also needed some crackers to sample some of the items.

Everyone loved their main dishes, from the petit filet, salmon and my awesome tomahawk pork. The flavor pallet was outstanding. It was served with a sharing dish of rigatoni with vegetable bologna se that was outstanding. That was probably the best pasta sauce I’ve ever had.

For dessert they brought three cookies to sample. The only one I truly liked was the lemon ricotta cookie. The brown butter chocolate chip was bland. One small bite and I was done.

In the end, it was a great meal and I loved it. I would definitely shell out the cash for Giada.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

First of all they have the most comfortable Ferrari bar stools. Make an excellent regular Extra-dry Beefeater's Martini. Very good wine list. Both of our entrees were very good: Lobster Ravioli & Crab/Scallop Risotto.
Two negative things to point out: 1) Lack of class by allowing men to wear baseball caps in the dinning room. This should never be allowed. 2) The wine we ordered was listed as year 2011 but I was served a 2014. My mistake by not noticing this when the wine was presented. Then did not receive an apology of any kind when I pointed this out to our waiter.

1  Thank Joe B
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The restaurant is lovely - view of Las Vegas Boulevard (the strip). Servers wear white tux jackets with black pants, very elegant. Excellent service. House made pasta was AMAZING! My husband ordered the scallops and said they were terrific. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great dinner. The staff was so helpful. I highly recommend the spaghetti. We were a party of 7 and everyone loved their food. Pasta portions are just right. Caprese salad was excellent.

Been to Giada? Share your experiences!