“Home Away From Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room
Living Room With Flatscreen TV and Basic Cable Servise Dinning Room With Water Machine
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Living Room With Flatscreen TV and Basic Cable Servise
Dinning Room With Water Machine
Kitchen with stainless still appliances
Master Bedroom With Linked Bath and Queen size Bed
Master Dresser and TV with Roku Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO Now & Showtime
Master Sink with Granite Top  hairdryer and towels
Master Shower
2nd Bedroom with a queen size bed
Jacuzzi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Adrienn R
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Erica condo was very pleasant. In the quiet neighborhood on the second floor. She have nice bedding and towels the whole condo was extremely clean. She have a water machine with hot and cold water which is was a nice touch in the hot Las Vegas. We have a good time here and is was a home away from home. Highly recommended for other traverels.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Mary M
Seattle
“Be very Careful renting here, I will tell you why”
Reviewed 25 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

We booked a Condo with Orsi in January for an April 23-25 stay. We got confirmation back that we would have Condo [--]. In early April, we were contacted saying that we would need to have a smart phone in order to download the app to open the door. We downloaded the app and thought we were ready to enter our condo on April 23. When we looked closer at the information on the app to open the door, we realize that it says Condo [--]. At this point, I called Orsi. She say, " I make mistake two times, your condo is [--]". Well, we stayed in [--] and there were some problems. Microwave did not work, only half of the cooktop worked and no toaster. It was very difficult to make breakfast, so we had to go out. Defeats the purpose of a condo. We kept wondering if the condo that we rented ([--]) would have had a microwave and toaster. The condo is very worn, but otherwise adequate.
Be warned, there are at least 3 Condo's that she rents. When looking at the tripadvisor site, the pictures are of all the condos, not necessarily the one you are renting. They are [--], [--] and [--]. Check to make sure which one you are renting, and if you do not have a smart phone, look else where. Also, she says multiple times, DONT TALK TO ANYONE IN THE COMPLEX, wonder why. When I rent a condo, I want the condo that rented, not a switcheroo. Another thing. [--] and [--] are ground level, [--] is up a flight of stairs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: TV and wifi
Liked least: Communications with owner
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
26 Apr 2016
Dear Mary,
Thank you for your forgiveness. You rent D23 on the second floor. That is a condo on the picture. The reason to ask not to talk anyone because HOA is picking on me at a moment. Nobody business you and me. Please I told you I am human I sent you a wrong info. I forget to tell you I am sick been 2 weeks and taking strong medication. Please tell the people I send you a fruit basket to your door to forgive me for my mistake, but look like you don't. Check out time is 10am you demanded 11am I give you that to, because I do make a mistake. OI just bought D I have for 2 years listed here. I been renovating everything. No toaster in none of my condo because is a fire hazard. This unit has 2 tv cable and a smart one and a water machine with cold and hot ionized water. No One is walking top of your head at night because is a second floor. I just really think you are the guest, has nothing good enought. Seriously
mannysous...
Manhattan Beach, California
“Comfortable and spacious”
Reviewed 30 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

The place was clean and had all amenities.
We will will be back to stay if it is available in the future.

Travelling group: Extended Family
ShirleyCa...
CALGARY
“Spacious, comfortable, and convenient!!”
Reviewed 29 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

Four of us stayed in this large and comfortable condo. Each couple got their own bedroom and bathroom. We were all impressed with the great beds and couches. We used the outdoor pool and hot tub every day after our explorations around the area. The location is very convenient to The Strip and to highways for going outside of the city.
And the real bonus to renting this place is the attention and concern of the owner, Orsolya. Great value for your money!!!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing