Reviews (4 490)
4 490 results
2 967
2 967
All reviewsgiada's restaurantgreat boutiquebarbary coastsmall hotelrooftop poolhotel gueststable gamestotal rewardscasino floorgreat casinoslot machinesstrip viewnightclubdraisdealersvegaselevator
258 - 263 of 4 490 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

From the front desk, to maid service the Cromwell shows how customer service should be.The Drais beach club whole beach team are very perfessional they treated me like a VIP.The only complaint is the Cromwell has the worst slot payout then any casino I have ever been too,

Room Tip: mid floor because of Drais beach club,the top floors may get a little noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Cynthia C, Digital Reputation Specialist at The Cromwell, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Sandy, thank you for your comments. We are delighted to learn of the wonderful impression our staff left you with! We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back during your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

From the wonderful lady working the at the check-in desk to lovely room everything was just perfect.
Will definitely be coming back soon.
5 stars if could I would 20.
Next time I will check out the club on top of the 8th floor.(so cool)

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank CliffH882018

CliffH882018, thank you for taking a moment to share comments about your stay. We are happy you enjoyed every part of your visit, we can't wait to welcome you back!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I would definitely come back to the Cromwell. I have gambled there before and walked through a couple of time since it has been remodeled. I truly loved the stay and I even enjoyed the beach party at Drai's. The staff was friendly and check-in was flawless. I arrived before 10am and they were able to accommodate me before noon with my room on a Friday. The room was clean and very modern. I didn't mind the noise as it is Vegas and most of the hotels are noisy unless you are in the larger hotels and very high up. The nightclub is very popular so be prepared and enjoy it. The staff and security do a great job of keeping it in order. I definitely feel like I have gotten my monies worth and truly enjoyed my stay. The restrooms were neat and tidy as most casinos are. It is centrally located and I would definitely stay again!!!

Room Tip: The rooms are very posh. Floors 5 & 7 are closer to coffee!!!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Venom87

Venom87, we greatly appreciate your comments. It is wonderful to learn you enjoyed everything our property has to offer, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The location is exceptional. The service was great and the hotel is clean. The only issue is that even on the lowest floor, you can hear the music and bass coming from the club until 4 am. If you stay out late, that’s not a problem.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank jenn111111

jenn111111, thank you for your review. Although we are sorry for the noise issues you experienced in your room, we are glad you received great service from our staff. We hope to have the operation to welcome you back for another stay during your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

At check in and check out the staff was great. Our room was very very nice. The casino did not have the smoke smell that other casinos have. The bartenders were very polite and congenial. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Will stay at this hotel next time in Vegas.

Kenny from Kansas