All reviews complimentary breakfast athletic club red rock canyon hotel is clean exercise room convenient location off the strip fitness center would stay here again grand canyon easy access property las freeway fees
Reviewed 26 June 2018

We stayed on a Saturday night, because the big casino hotels nearby were double the price plus resort fees and parking fees, The Hampton was free parking no resort fees and free breakfast! Wow what a concept, plus my car was right outside the room were I could see it. Definitely going to stay again

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christine W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for the review. I'm happy that you found your experience with us a great one and we are going to look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I've been to Vegas several times and this is the first that I've stayed off-strip. I was only staying 1 night and was there for a seminar so decided to stay close to where it was being held. That's about the only positive thing I can say about this hotel. Though everything worked, and the room was clean, the property seems to be in need of updating so my room was pretty tired. I took advantage of the free breakfast the next morning but wished I hadn't by the time I was almost finished my coffee. I realized there was what I would describe as "sludge" at the bottom of my cup. I brought it to the attention of the front desk that they needed to clean the coffee urns. The clerk said she'd bring it to the attention of the person who dealt with the breakfast. There wasn't much of an apology considering I had already drank pretty much the entire cup before seeing that mess.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Christine W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

I apologize for the problem you describe with our coffee. We consistently receive high scores for our breakfast so what you experienced is not typical of the service we provide. The coffee urns are cleaned daily, however, the issue has been addressed with our breakfast staff and I thank you for providing us your comments. I hope you will consider giving us another opportunity.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This hotel is located off the beaten path, but very convienent to all, especially the Summerlin area. We stayed 3 nights with comfort. An extreemly quiet hotel rooms, with all the comforts of a Hilton Brand Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christine W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

We sincerely appreciate the review and are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We love welcoming our guests back so we hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Wonderful experience during a very stressful time! Beautiful hotel, very clean room, friendly staff. Location was perfect for us -close to Southern Hills Hospital. We felt very safe returning to the hotel late at night and appreciated having places to eat, bank, and refill gasoline as needed without going out of our way.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Christine W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

We are very happy that we provided you with a wonderful experience during your stay with us. We pride ourselves with delivering exceptional service and it seems like we did that for you. We look forward to having you come stay with us again under more enjoyable circumstances.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

The hotel is off the strip and near the Red Rocks. It is typical of Hampton. Breakfast is waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal and fruit. The bed was comfortable, but the pillows are lame. There was a pool, but we didn't use it. Didn't see anyone in it and the temps were 100. The exercise room is typical of the Hamptons as well.

1  Thank Bonnie5901
Christine W, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you for posting your review and sharing your comments. We hope you will stay with us again on your next visit to Las Vegas.