“A must-do in Vegas”

High Roller
Ranked #4 of 381 things to do in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Measuring 520 feet in diameter, the High Roller eclipses both the London Eye and Singapore Flyer. Facing north and south parallel to Las Vegas Boulevard, the wheel takes 30 minutes to complete one full revolution and features 28 glass-enclosed cabins with broad views of Las Vegas and the Strip. Each spherical cabin can hold up to 40 people, with benches on either side of the cabin and plenty of floor space in between-but we imagine you'll want to stand and admire the view. Sight-seeing isn't all that the High Roller has to offer. Take in the best views of Las Vegas from inside a High Roller Happy Half Hour cabin. Your ticket includes one 30-minute ride and an open bar inside the cabin! Allow your body and mind to soar 550 feet in the sky above the Las Vegas Strip in a unique and personalized yoga session with a professional instructor. Or experience a one-of-a-kind sky high chocolate tasting experience paired with your choice of wine!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was on our must-do list for our first trip to Vegas this year. Definitely go at night as the view is spectacular.

I had read that there are speakers inside the rooms that provide a sort of audio tour of the sights in Vegas. However, we didn't hear anything in our room. Not sure if they stop doing it at night or if they don't do it at all in the drinking rooms.

They put about 20 of us in one of the drinking rooms. One bartender who was always busy but never fell behind. I think I had 3 drinks but there was definitely time for me to have had more if I wanted. My brother claims he had 7 drinks in 30 minutes, which I seriously doubt.

My only complaint is the line. For some reason, it took us almost an hour to get through the line and onto the high roller. Not sure what the hold up is. I guess they only have a couple rooms that have bars in them.

Date of experience: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (21 232)
All reviews
"bar tender"
in 197 reviews
"smooth ride"
in 202 reviews
"great view of the strip"
in 204 reviews
"eiffel tower"
in 203 reviews

1 605 - 1 609 of 21 234 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We did the High Roller during the day. I generally do not like heights but this didn't bother me at all - it was quite relaxing and wonderful to see the Las Vegas Valley.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This 30 minute ride is great way to leisurely enjoy the gorgeous sight of Vegas's nighttime skyline.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We went during the day which was cheaper,there are lots of options, lucky enough to,have the pod to,ourselves, great views, well,worth the money.