Reviews (1 115)
1 115 results
All reviews steak and shake hooter girls off the strip black jack decent hotel spacious room pool area min walk close to the airport stayed nights table games slot machines new york new york mgm casino blackjack vegas
277 - 282 of 1 115 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This casino hotel is nice for what you are paying for it. It's off the Strip, but not too far that is easily walkable. You're two parking lots away from the Tropicana and across the street from one of the entrances to the MGM Grand. Plus, you are close to the Las Vegas Monorail that can conveniently takes you to many places along the Strip. The rooms were nice, maybe a little dated, but decent for a good night's sleep. The AC definitely works!

The hotel has a few restaurants and bars available that are reasonably priced and there's enough gambling options there (table games and slot machines) to make some money.

There are some cons. There is smoking in the casino (& pretty much all casinos in LV), so you may want to be aware of that. The "free" internet (part of your resort fee) is terrible once you're past the lobby floor. It works spotily in the rooms at best and you have constantly agree to the terms and conditions. They offer upgraded speeds for an additional cost per device, but I was not willing to spend it given how awful the internet was already.

Housekeeping was inconsistent with upkeep of the room, coming at different hours of the day; however, when they did show up they did a good job.

Overall, it's a decent hotel in LV, but you are getting what you paid for. If you want to save money, I would recommend this place as an affordable option.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Lawren L, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Damon, we apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay and will make sure that management is fully aware. We hope you'll come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Location is good,clean, pool is good
Music is fine, food is awesome, bar tenders did a great job overall from 1 to 10 8 is the number.good money saver in vegas.
I will come back here no problem
Most be

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We're glad you enjoyed your time at Hooters Casino Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Marguerite Had alsome customer service helpin me get my room and everything ready for my stay I will definitely b coming back to this hotel again highly recommend staying if you are going to be in Las Vegas

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

De'Jhon, thank you for this kind review! We are glad you enjoyed Marguerite's customer service. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a great place to stay and play in Vegas. Great location and service. Have been going there ever since they opened years ago. Looking forward to going again. Within easy walk to major casinos and bus transportation to the far parts of the strip and downtown.

Room Tip: Strip view is beautiful but the mountain and airport view is just as enjoyable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RobertdY1056EZ, thank you for this kind review! We are glad you enjoyed your recent visit. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at hooters June 22-26, it was pretty good. Front desk staff was friendly , the rooms were cleaned and well managed by our wonderful floor housekeeping (9th floor) she was also friendly when I had spoken to her. Rooms are nice and simple, casino was okay. Pretty small, not a lot of tables that were open . Also, the pool was awesome, too separate pools and they were clean to which is always a plus. I barely seen the bartender girls walking around and ask for drinks, the dealers were okay. Most of them are friendly , a few people were not happy to be there I guess. When you go to a table, you expect everyone to be happy, cheerful and at least , AT LEAST , paying attention . Only one incident with a dealer playing roulette, his name was YOMAS he was the worse dealer I have EVER had. EVER. He did not pay attention. Everytime I would look at him he looked like the saddest / meanest puppy you had ever seen. He didn't even say hello, good luck, or anything. He was under the TV, dealing us and majority of the time watching the stupid soccer game that was on. He had an altercation with my uncle, he had won and lost at this hotel during this time. He was playing roulette and the damn guy was rude and throwing his chips and even flicking the damn chip at my uncle. This made my uncle and I PISSED! You NEVER, EVER want to do that. It is so disrespectful, so my uncle went off on him. Which I understand but Yomas made this experience less appealing to me since he had done that. He does not deserve to have that job at all. But what do I know I'm just a dang on customer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Rphone2414, we apologize about your experience playing roulette. We’ll make sure our management team is aware of these issues and we appreciate your candid feedback.