Reviews (1 190)
1 190 results
All reviews steak and shake hooters wings hooter girls off the strip black jack decent hotel spacious room pool area close to the airport nice stay table games slot machines new york new york mgm casino blackjack vegas
346 - 351 of 1 190 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Marguerite Had alsome customer service helpin me get my room and everything ready for my stay I will definitely b coming back to this hotel again highly recommend staying if you are going to be in Las Vegas

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HCHLV, Manager at Hooters Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

De'Jhon, thank you for this kind review! We are glad you enjoyed Marguerite's customer service. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

This is a great place to stay and play in Vegas. Great location and service. Have been going there ever since they opened years ago. Looking forward to going again. Within easy walk to major casinos and bus transportation to the far parts of the strip and downtown.

Room Tip: Strip view is beautiful but the mountain and airport view is just as enjoyable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RobertdY1056EZ, thank you for this kind review! We are glad you enjoyed your recent visit. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at hooters June 22-26, it was pretty good. Front desk staff was friendly , the rooms were cleaned and well managed by our wonderful floor housekeeping (9th floor) she was also friendly when I had spoken to her. Rooms are nice and simple, casino was okay. Pretty small, not a lot of tables that were open . Also, the pool was awesome, too separate pools and they were clean to which is always a plus. I barely seen the bartender girls walking around and ask for drinks, the dealers were okay. Most of them are friendly , a few people were not happy to be there I guess. When you go to a table, you expect everyone to be happy, cheerful and at least , AT LEAST , paying attention . Only one incident with a dealer playing roulette, his name was YOMAS he was the worse dealer I have EVER had. EVER. He did not pay attention. Everytime I would look at him he looked like the saddest / meanest puppy you had ever seen. He didn't even say hello, good luck, or anything. He was under the TV, dealing us and majority of the time watching the stupid soccer game that was on. He had an altercation with my uncle, he had won and lost at this hotel during this time. He was playing roulette and the damn guy was rude and throwing his chips and even flicking the damn chip at my uncle. This made my uncle and I PISSED! You NEVER, EVER want to do that. It is so disrespectful, so my uncle went off on him. Which I understand but Yomas made this experience less appealing to me since he had done that. He does not deserve to have that job at all. But what do I know I'm just a dang on customer.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Rphone2414, we apologize about your experience playing roulette. We’ll make sure our management team is aware of these issues and we appreciate your candid feedback.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We called Hooters to confirm our reservation on Monday June 25th 2018 around 9:30 pm Arizona time, a lady answer the phone and says reservations how can I help you and then she asked us right away if we could go on hold so we held about 10 minutes then she came back on and asked what can she help us with.

we advised her we wanted to confirm our reservations for June 14th 2018 she asked if we could hold again we were then placed back o on hold again around 10-15 minutes and then we were hung up on. At this time we were very frustrated.

I call back explain to Marguerite what had just happened and i ask to talk to the supervisor, Marguerite advise me that she would be able to help me, so I did give her that chance. I just want to tell Hooters they have an awesome employee in Marguerite because my call was headed to cancel our reservations and write a not so favorable review about Hooters and how there agents hang up on there customers.

Marguerite turn the call around she was very AAA customer service we were coming to Hooters for my son's 27th birthday so it was going to be a awesome experience for him since he has only been to Vegas once and he was just traveling through.

Marguerite is very awesome customer service,I just want to tell Hooters that she's an asset to their company they should be very happy to have her as one of there employees.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dlove2dogs, thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed Marguerite's customer service. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Hooters, like most establishments, want to capitalize on profits. I felt the hotel was not transparent with their hotel fees regarding my room purchase. There was an elevator that was out of service the whole visit, security was lax, and there was a lot of noise from helicopters and their trash service (which picked up trash at 3 AM!!!). However, the staff were reasonably friendly, the restaurants' food and drinks were affordable, and the pool was very accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jebmon, thank you for taking the time to provide your review. We apologize if your stay was less than you had hoped for but we appreciate your candid feedback!