“Ask for Peter!”

Spa at Flamingo Las Vegas
Ranked #9 of 161 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa at Flamingo is a tranquil escape from the traditional Las Vegas vacation. We specialize in massages, facials, and body treatments. To enhance the ultimate spa day we offer sauna, eucalyptus steam room, 3 whirlpools hot, warm, and cold, and a state of the art fitness area.
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My mother and I started coming to the Flamingo seven years ago for a girls’ trip at the end of August. We came to Vegas for the entertainment, but have kept coming back because of this WONDERFUL spa and the EXCEPTIONAL staff it employs. I would be remiss if I didn’t mention our favorite masseur, Peter, who is 100% the reason we have continued coming to the Flamingo every time we’ve been in Vegas.

Peter is ever the charming professional, and on top of being a joy to chat with, he really is exceptional at his job.
Peter really listens to his clients’ concerns and takes extra time on those areas without making the massage all about those areas. The pressure used is always perfect, and I never come out of the massage feeling sore or in any pain whatsoever.

I have to warn you though, having been spoiled by an excellent masseur, every other spa you go to will pale in comparison...every massage away from the Flamingo results in my mother and I greeting each other afterward with a chorus of, “Well, that certainly wasn’t as good as Peter...”

2  Thank Grace P
"session"
"groupon"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Looking for the best massage therapist in Las Vegas. See Peter at the Flamingo Spa. I personally fly to Vegas from Seattle just to get a massage. Seriously, he’s that good. You will walk out feeling like a whole new person!

1  Thank Anna C
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Ana/spa attendant has a very inviting and energetic personality.
She shows lot of professionalism
And if you request for something
It’s delivered, I like that about her
She’s excellent!!!

Ho

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I've had massages at spas all over the place. No kidding, Rose gave me the best massage I've ever had! She was incredible! I highly recommend her!